Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2022

GoogstarP

Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
Replying to 11639475 • Dec 25, 2024
what in the japanese anime 🥵😌🤌
Bruh...😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On Love Song in Winter • Dec 25, 2024
Not sure what is happening to Johnny's chosen scripts as it seems most of his recent projects are just not being released.😞😩 This I just dropped coz FL just grated my nipples with her selfishness & lack of consideration for ML. No character development whatsoever. Was genuinely excited for this since I haven't seen a lot of Johnny's work in a while but this ain't it bruh.🙄 Straight to the trash it goes.🗑️🚮
4 4
On The Silent Wife • Dec 25, 2024
Is it another unnecessary cringey Trash TV? 😂🤣🤣Already downloaded 3 episodes. 🤣🤣It can only be trash C-drama and all their angst filled stories layered with cringe fest.🙈🙄 Ok I'll pass. *dropping it like it's hot*😤🕳️
4 0
On Jung Kook: I Am Still • Dec 25, 2024
Bunny is such an adorable human being 🥰🥰🥰 This makes you love him even more when you see how hard he worked on his tours & just his craft overall. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼I wish him & our OT7 the best in 2025.🥰 Can't wait.💃🏾🕺🏾💃🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾
1 0
On See Your Love • Dec 23, 2024
I enjoyed the dog food & even fed myself a spoonfull however something is amiss or rather something is wrong & I cannot put my finger on it. 🤔🤔🤔Will be dropping for now....maybe re-visit a year later.😞
0 0
On Bad to Bed • Dec 23, 2024
Title Bad to Bed
Sometimes one needs to take MDL comments with a pinch of salt.🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾I almost missed out on this gem. 🥰
6 2
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 23, 2024
...we need Tor in more matured BL.🥰 This man's flirting game is just 🤌🏾 and those lips.🙈 I swear am not a lipscon.🙊
1 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 23, 2024
I can tell this was a production by proper lakorn producers & directors. 🤞🏾I am sat. 🧎🏾‍♀️...on my knees. 🤘🏾👀🤘🏾Xmas for who for what? 🙈Wednesday bring it on.🤐🤣😂
1 0
Replying to shuting • Dec 23, 2024
one thing about chinese dramas: they'll never make the leads take revenge on their parents.
Yeah the whole filial piety thing is a curse for them.🙄
3 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • Dec 23, 2024
I keep waiting for angst, tears, frustration, misunderstanding, childish FL.....but Lo & behold....NOTHING!!! Just a beautiful & healthy relationship. 🤞🏾🥰Are we sure this is a C-drama?? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
8 0
Replying to Aera0804 • Dec 23, 2024
Title Filter
congratulations getting distribution license with 32ep.🎊💐🥳
Indeed.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎊🎉💃🏾🕺🏾💃🏾🕺🏾
0 0
On The Truth Within • Dec 23, 2024
I have learned to be patient with Chinese dramas so I will continue lighting a candle.🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️
3 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Dec 23, 2024
Normally I make sure I binge in one sitting even if it takes me 2 days straight but this time I keep watching 1 episode per day coz I do not want to part with Jian Ci.😫😢😭 🥰That voice.🤌🏾🤌🏾🤌🏾
10 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Dec 23, 2024
I am glad I did not listen to haters' comments & bitching.🙄 I thoroughly enjoyed this immensely. I figured out why rating dropped. 🤣😂🤣Human beings are really fickle hearted creatures.🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
6 2
Replying to Xm1012 • Dec 23, 2024
Don't wait until the end to rate this drama you can always change it later. 👀🙄 Let’s be honest, this is…
Also rating it per episode helps increase the overall rating.🤘🏾👀🤘🏾
5 1
On The Best Thing • Dec 23, 2024
You say Ling He....🥰bro I'm there.🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️
4 0