News
On The Promise of the Soul • Sep 5, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
Did I survive Physical Therapy to go through such again...?😞😫 What a bunch of bologne.🤞🏾
4 10
Replying to hansel714 • Aug 30, 2025
Title Bansan Blues
If it’s not BL, then why do they make it so gay lol
Clickbait buddy...🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On Love in the Clouds • Aug 12, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Let's go already.😩😥
8 0
Replying to 71ff • Aug 12, 2025
Title Our Generation
I thought everyone should know this by now.
You and I may think so but not everybody else. What I also picked up from some reviews on different dramas/movies if they hate the actor/actress then they will trash the entire thing which is just ridiculous. Anywho we are all entitled to our own opinions just some are too biased.🤞🏾
0 1
On Our Generation • Aug 10, 2025
Title Our Generation
I suggest we all give it a chance then decide on your own coz the comments made me almost miss this beautiful gem.🤞🏾
17 12
Replying to Red Girl • Jul 26, 2025
Title Hello, Nice to Meet You. Let's Get Divorced.
Happy ending?
I did not even get to finish it.
1 0
Replying to Saeng • Jun 27, 2025
Title Bad to Bed
Would you elaborate why?
I just didn't feel it & I just didn't want to torture myself.
1 0
Replying to ceres • Jun 27, 2025
Title Friend to Fan
Why ?
Storyline sounds cringey.
1 0
On I'm Nobody • Jun 6, 2025
Title I'm Nobody
No synopsis thus far?🤔
1 1
On The Litchi Road • Jun 6, 2025
Title The Litchi Road
🤣🤣🤣 I can feel it in my toes that it's gonna be a good one.👌🏾
4 0
On Solo Leveling • Jun 6, 2025
Title Solo Leveling
No Flippin way!!! 🙆🏽♀️What???😳
1 0
On Sold Out on You • Jun 6, 2025
Title Sold Out on You
I love Kim Bum but I love & adore Ahn Hyo Seop more so yeah I'm good.🤧
3 0
On Love You Teacher • Jun 6, 2025
Title Love You Teacher
I am lighting a candle for Sammy not to be over the top everything.🕯️🕯️🕯️🤦🏾♀️🙄
12 0
On Friend to Fan • Jun 6, 2025
Title Friend to Fan
I have an ominous feeling.🤦🏾♀️😞
2 2
On Season of Love in Shimane • Jun 6, 2025
Title Season of Love in Shimane
I swear 5 minutes was enough. 🙄Bye Felicia.✌🏾
3 2
On Something's Not Right • Jun 6, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
I could have had more fun watching paint dry.🤞🏾 This really drained me & I've survived through "Check Out" & "Physical Therapy."😞🥺😢
11 0
On Checkered Shirt • Jun 5, 2025
Title Checkered Shirt
Loved the OST & lighting 7 candles for S2.🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Bravo.👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾Never skipped any episodes nor fast forwarded, not even once. Stunning.👌🏾
9 0
On Kidnap • Jun 5, 2025
Title Kidnap
I love Ohm slender and all but this was not it for me.🤧🫣
1 0
On First Note of Love • Jun 5, 2025
Title First Note of Love
For some odd reason I just couldn't finish this so in my dropped box it goes.🥺😢
2 0
