News
Replying to deez • Jun 5, 2025
Title Happy of the End
this is definitely the darkest and most depressing drama i’ve ever watched from start to finish
Buddy you haven't watched Double Mints? 🤷🏾♀️🤔Now that is dark.🤣🤣🤣
4 0
On Eccentric Romance • Jun 5, 2025
Title Eccentric Romance
Utter r u b b i s h.😔🥺
2 1
On The Heart Killers • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I wished I could stick around, I really tried but after episode 4 I threw in the towel. 😳Adios.✌🏾
7 0
On Bad to Bed • Jun 5, 2025
Title Bad to Bed
The fudge? 🤣🤣🤣 In my dropped box it goes.🫣
0 2
On Ms. Cupid in Love • Jun 5, 2025
Title Ms. Cupid in Love
Yet another FL who made me drop.🙄🤧
0 0
On The Love We Couldn't Keep • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Love We Couldn't Keep
I swear am a sucker for punishment.🤞🏾 Why did I even start this you ask?🤔 I also don't know.🤷🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
0 0
On Caged Again • Jun 5, 2025
Title Caged Again
Once upon a time I paid a psychiatrist to help me get over Physical Therapy & now it seems I must go back again.🤦🏾♀️😔🥺😢
2 0
On Hello, Nice to Meet You. Let's Get Divorced. • Jun 5, 2025
Title Hello, Nice to Meet You. Let's Get Divorced.
Sad how I waited coz if subtitles then it turned out to be a bunch of bologny. 🤦🏾♀️ Yet I still love JDramss.🤧
0 2
On The Rise of Ning • Jun 5, 2025
Title The Rise of Ning
Another FL that killed the mojo for me.🤦🏾♀️🙄
2 0
On Immortality • Jun 5, 2025
Title Immortality
My clowns are still alive? 🤡🤡🤡
7 2
On Eternal Faith • Jun 5, 2025
Title Eternal Faith
We are still clowning I see. 🤡🤡🤡
4 0
On About Love • Jun 5, 2025
Title About Love
We wait yet again....😡🤡🤡🤡
3 0
On Game of True Love • May 26, 2025
Title Game of True Love
I am such a sucker for punishment.😔 I regret even starting this even though I knew it was trash TV.🥺
0 0
Replying to loubug1012 • May 26, 2025
Title Check Out
I am still not over it! This and La Cuisine scarred me for life!
You forgot Physical Therapy.🤧🫣
1 1
On When It Rains, It Pours • May 21, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
I need to see more of Hiroki. They need to give him a main in another BL.💚
3 1
Replying to Razi Hzd • Apr 27, 2025
Title The First Frost
Yup one of the downside of a lot of cdrama u need to get used to it
It is a downside indeed & some people don't understand that even when actors dub scenes themselves there is still a difference in the audio....am not about to argue with the clowns up there.
0 0
On The First Frost • Apr 21, 2025
Title The First Frost
The dubbing though killed it for me...😞🥺😢
0 6
On Something's Not Right • Apr 21, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
I knew something was brewing....🤣🤧 Let's go.....🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️
3 0
On Secret Relationships • Apr 5, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
As a reader of dark & twisted BL manhuas and novels, this was like a tickle.🤣🤣🤣🤣
10 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Mar 30, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
OMG!!! I just read the webtoon last month. Must be good. 🤞🏾Gotta be good. 💃🏾🕺🏾💃🏾🕺🏾
3 0
