News
Replying to Wonda447 • Mar 30, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
I seen people calling this a BL.. and I am just like side eye.
New supposed fujoshis still need to learn the difference.
2 1
Replying to Rosie • Mar 30, 2025
Title The First Frost
Yi Fan didn’t leave just for the sake of leaving her trauma was triggered again, and she needed space to heal.…
Your opinion not mine. Thank you very much.
0 0
Replying to Sophia • Mar 30, 2025
Title The First Frost
I know it kind of seemed like that trope, but that was not it. She did it bc she cannot form attachments, and…
Exactly. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 To me it was like she was saying screw him & his feelings. 🙄
1 1
Replying to Sam • Mar 30, 2025
Title The First Frost
for your sake, you shouldn't criticize popular & hyped dramas on this app. you'll get some pretentious over intellectual…
Trust me buddy I most certainly do not care. This platform was created for this whole purpose; to rate shows based on "my opinion" & interact with supposed like-minded people. Anything else is smoke to me.
0 0
On The First Frost • Mar 22, 2025
Title The First Frost
I do not necessarily have any triggers but ended up dropping. The whole misunderstanding trope as well as the "I'm leaving for your sake" trope just killed this for me. 😞
16 11
On Love in the Big City • Mar 1, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
There is BL then there is queer dramas. Know the difference.👍🏾
18 3
On Single’s Inferno Season 4 • Mar 1, 2025
Title Single’s Inferno Season 4
I do not understand people who expect someone going on a dating show to stick to just one person the entire show.🙄 Isn't the whole idea of a dating show to meet & interact with everyone until you make a final decision on who you like the most?🤷🏾♀️ The only thing I hate about dating shows including Heart Signal is the screen time they give to the one with most votes.🤧
5 0
On Bansan Blues • Mar 1, 2025
Title Bansan Blues
My fellow fujoshis say with me....this 👏🏾is👏🏾 not 👏🏾a👏🏾 BL. 👏🏾
8 11
On Winner Is King • Feb 22, 2025
Title Winner Is King
Are we almost done being clowns?🤡🤡🤡
14 2
On Our Youth • Jan 13, 2025
Title Our Youth
Loved it. 🖤End of story.🖤🥰🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to ararat69 • Jan 13, 2025
Title No Gain, No Love
This is one of those dramas that you watch once and never again.
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣Indeed.
1 0
Replying to natsvalenzu • Dec 28, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
same… I’m still watching ep 27 but I’m loving this drama.don’t know why people hated it. Yes, I thought…
I read spoilers about the ending hence people are mad.🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Theemekha • Dec 28, 2024
Title Eternal Butler
There are other dramas you can watch?? Not everything has to cater to your taste specifically?
Why do you even bother buddy? I am used to these keyboard fvcken warriors.🙄 This platform was created for rating shows, engage & share our opinions. Some people come in here dragging their personal issues & try to ruin things for everyone. Don't let such idiots get to you since you are not the one that hurt them....🤘🏾👀🤘🏾they just need to heal.😂🤣😂😂😂
0 1
Replying to Carla • Dec 25, 2024
Title Love Song in Winter
Why does the OST play so loudly for every romantic scenes? Is the singer of the OST a popular idol or something?…
I hate when that happens. It makes you lose focus as voices end up fading in the background.😞😩😢
1 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Dec 25, 2024
Title Love Song in Winter
Didn't he has Lost identity and First shot released in 2024? Not sure what you're talking about his dramas not…
You need to go back & check when most of the ones you are referring to have been pending from & also how many are still shelved. 🙄
1 0
On Taming the Bad Boy • Dec 25, 2024
Title Taming the Bad Boy
What a kimchi mess.🤞🏾🤞🏾🙈 I can understand what they were going for & I am all for education on AIDS, homophobia & prejudice against others etc etc however this was badly executed. 🙆🏽♀️😤It wasn't just rushed but acting was atrocious & whoever was holding the handheld camera gave me a migraine.😞😩
2 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Dec 25, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
Was the ml character like this in k version too? Because here he isn't coming across as a playboy that much. Has…
You know what even in the K-drama version ML wasn't seen as a playboy just from hear-say. I still could never understand the whole thing of let's have a "no-strings attached" relationship yet when girl gets attached & catches feelings goes & buys the most expensive audacity to blame guy for being heartless. 🙄
0 0
On Lovely Runner • Dec 25, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I think Time Magazine was trying to help redeem Woo Seok from the nonsense of Strong Girl Namsoon.😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean it was good but "Best K-Drama" of 2024 is a bit of an exaggeration.🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🙊🙊🙊 Someone paid shitloads for this award.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
42 0
Replying to nama2sama • Dec 25, 2024
Title Eternal Butler
The raiting is lower than my bank account
It didn't work with Anti Reset so am not sure why they are trying it again.🤷🏾♀️ Just trying to explain why rating is so low.🙈
0 0
On Eternal Butler • Dec 25, 2024
Title Eternal Butler
Another one bites the dust.🗑️Straight into the trash. 🚮🙄Are Taiwanese BL writers not aware that they are holding us by our non-existent balls since we rely on them for just a sniff of Chinese BLs?😞😩😭😭😢 I thought after Anti Reset we won't be seeing such rubbish again but Lo & Behold I was wrong.😫🤐
4 6
