Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2022

GoogstarP

Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
Replying to ixora • Aug 24, 2024
I'm sorry but i don't think you should used awful word like that to described him tho sighhh😓😓
🤧🤧🤧🤧
0 0
On Takara's Treasure • Aug 22, 2024
🥲Why they made Nakano sound retarded & made him come across as a stalker???🤔🤷🏾‍♀️ I swear Konishi is too adorable to have done him dirty like this.🤞🏾😭
4 3
On Love Sea • Aug 22, 2024
Title Love Sea
I have to say sofa Sex scene on Ep6 was too damn funny.🤣🤣😂😂🤧 Anywho MAME needs to go and write a proper GL drama coz I swear I skipped every single one in this series. Every 👏🏼single👏🏼 damned👏🏼 one.👏🏼 I swear so far only Saint can save the Thai GL genre. I have always loved this FortPeat ship as their chemistry us just off the charts however....
however.....
typing....
0 0
On Monster Next Door • Aug 22, 2024
I was going to pass on this one coz Big's acting for always has been a bit lacking but saw the 18 rating & yes sir am sat. 🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️However am not hoping for the same spiciness I saw in 4 minutes 🙈🤧🤧🤧🌶️
0 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 22, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I so love Korn's confidence.🤞🏾 He is always super ready to strip.🤣😂😂😂😂🙈 I hope they did not using body doubles. I somehow found Great/Tyme's NC scene a bit lacking & you can just tell Bible was a bit disconnected to his character there & this is the same madafakha that wore a Red flag as a choker in KP.🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂 I love how Thai BLs are more & more exploring either time travel, multiverse, transmigration & isekai. I just wish that other country that banned Winnie the Pooh could just relax their ban on too many things & wish they just damn release the remaining 4 episodes of "Blue canvas of youthful days."🙄
8 1
On Check Out • Aug 17, 2024
Title Check Out
I am here to say 2 years later I finally got over my PTSD.🤞🏾 This series left me with so much trauma.🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️
6 4
On Cosmetic Playlover • Aug 17, 2024
I hate people with inferiority complex & need to be coaxed for their own idiotic decisions. F🤮ck Natsume.🙄🤬
3 0
Replying to Lyson • Aug 9, 2024
See, the difference with China BLs? They do what they do, but they do it like they're doing it for TV......then…
😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On The Princess Royal • Aug 1, 2024
I came for Ling He & stayed for the amazing story🥰😍. What a stellar performance.🤞🏾👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Cinematographer deserves a bonus & FL for a change didn't have that nauseating childish voice.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
8 4