News
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • May 4, 2024
Title More and More Loves You
6.5
It used to be 8 imagine...🙆🏽♀️
1 0
On A Secretly Love • Apr 13, 2024
Title A Secretly Love
Rubbish!!!!
1 0
Replying to Sirloin • Apr 8, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
You guys are honestly disgusting, accusing the female actress of being a prostitute and selling herself over a…
All I keep hearing is blah blah simp simp blah blah....I really don't know why you bothered replying as well. 🤣🤣😂😂🤭🤭🤭Such a pick me.
0 0
On My Teacher • Apr 3, 2024
Title My Teacher
Deleted negative comment after remembering Japanese age of consent used to be 13 & only changed to 16 recently.🙄
3 4
Replying to Themaskedwarrior • Apr 3, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Better to read the novel
Best option.🤜🏿🤛🏿
1 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Apr 3, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
After 3 episodes I decided to rather watch paint dry off my wall.🙄
6 4
On Unknown • Apr 2, 2024
Title Unknown
I told myself I will be patient & wait for it to finish so I can binge but nope 7 episodes down & am now hooked.😢
3 1
Replying to Kalgozale • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
What you mean that please elaborate?
He really is.🥰
1 0
Replying to Sirloin • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
You guys are honestly disgusting, accusing the female actress of being a prostitute and selling herself over a…
Cry me a river....😂😂🤣🤭🤭
0 2
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 28, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Results of having a sponsor. 🤦🏾♀️
8 14
Replying to 10373529 • Mar 18, 2024
Title Kiss x Kiss x Kiss: Love ii Shower
This is “ Love ii Shower” S7, not “ Melting Night” S6I noticed people are confusing the 2 seasons. it’s…
Dude I literally said I watched meaning not this one.
0 0
On Immortality • Feb 12, 2024
Title Immortality
Hello my fellow clowns.🤡🤡🤡 Xīnnián kuàilè.💃🏿🕺🏿🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊
4 0
Replying to yawnzzzs • Feb 12, 2024
Title Flying Phoenix Spoiler
hi could you give me the link? you've raised my curiosity abt this 😅
https://www.foxaholic.com/novel/phoenix-of-the-nine-heavens/
2 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 23, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Saving this to binge coz the weekly wait will kill me.🤞😢
3 0
Replying to Tanky Toon • Jan 21, 2024
Title Promise Cinderella
Not every country or culture defines minors as people under the age of 18. In the same token, one's country's…
Different strokes sweety...different strokes.
0 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 21, 2024
Title Hi! My Mr Right
Happy ending?
Haven't watched yet...🤷🏾♀️
0 0
On Luoyang • Jan 15, 2024
Title Luoyang
Congrats to Yibo & Xuan gege for their wards.👏👏👏🎊🎉🎉🎈🎂
1 0
Replying to anhsn • Jan 10, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Sad ending is not a bad thing as long as it is logical and consistent with the plot and character. It is much…
You get me.🤜🤛
1 0
Replying to Camille • Jan 10, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Sad ending?
It is just an amazing drama.💜
2 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jan 9, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I came back just to say I will never be the same again.😢
7 8
