News
On First Note of Love • Sep 13, 2024
Title First Note of Love
Too many BL manhuas are coming back from hiatus & now I must also add this plus The time of fever.🙆🏽♀️😭😭😭I guess the rest of September is a no-sleeping month.🤧🤧🤧
2 0
On Live in Love • Sep 7, 2024
Title Live in Love
Whatever!!!🙄 I feel insulted yet again. *dropped*🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
6 0
On Kidnap • Sep 7, 2024
Title Kidnap
...typing
1 0
On Blue Canvas of Youthful Days • Sep 7, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
😭😭😭I cannot deal.🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️
4 0
Replying to CeciliaChannelC • Sep 4, 2024
Title The On1y One
This one is not bromance. It's BL.
I know ba....I am referring to those below complaining about how different it is to the novel.🙄
0 0
On The On1y One • Sep 4, 2024
Title The On1y One
I have seen too many Chinese BL novels butchered & turned into bromance on screen so am really not about to throw my toys out the cot just because this is not in line with the novel.🙄 We can only rely on Taiwan thus far for Chinese BL content. Mainland is going to be the death of me.😭*as I wait for the last 4 episodes of Blue Canvas of our youth*😞😞
3 2
On Love in a Fallen City • Sep 3, 2024
Title Love in a Fallen City
*sigh* We still wait....😞🥲
0 0
On Love in a Dream • Sep 3, 2024
Title Love in a Dream
Of course Chinese dramas will fill you up with angst the entire series then hit you with a terrible ending.*sigh*😬😬😬😬
3 0
On Love Is a Poison • Sep 3, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Say no more....I'm in.🤧🤧🤧
2 0
On Jack o' Frost • Sep 3, 2024
Title Jack o' Frost
I saw Honda in Renai Battle Royale.🥰🥰🥰 I wish they give him more main roles.😞
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Sep 3, 2024
Title Chastity High
I hope the question is not offensive or weird...In ep3 when the guy put his hand down there and starts kissing…
It is what we call dubcon. She really didn't want to but felt pressured. Also car sex maybe a fetish for some but is super uncomfortable.🤷🏾♀️
2 0
On Chastity High • Sep 3, 2024
Title Chastity High
I just came in to say Miyase is so adorable.🥰🥰🥰🧡
1 0
Replying to wenkexing • Aug 31, 2024
Title Please Remember Me
oh why is it shelved?
Not sure but 2023/2024 there has been too many dramas put on ice.😞
0 0
On Chen He Yi • Aug 28, 2024
Person Chen He Yi
Get this man another lead role pronto.🤧 Thank you.🤣🤣
3 0
On Century of Love • Aug 25, 2024
Title Century of Love
I couldn't stomach "Love in Translation" but boy am I glad I gave this ship another chance.🤞🏾 Bravo.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼This was amazing even if Vee annoyed me a few times but their chemistry & professionalism saved this. Bravo to the whole production team.🤜🏾🤛🏾🧡
2 0
On You Are My Secret • Aug 25, 2024
Title You Are My Secret
...typing
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love in the Air
y snot blow thou?
💃🏾🕺🏾💃🏾🕺🏾In due time.🤣🤣😂😂
0 0
On Feud • Aug 25, 2024
Title Feud
Patiently waiting...⏰
2 0
On Please Remember Me • Aug 25, 2024
Title Please Remember Me
Another one shelved.*sigh* 😔🥺
0 2
On Addicted Heroin • Aug 24, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
...typing
0 0
