Editorials
On An Encouragement of Love • Dec 6, 2023
Title An Encouragement of Love
Calm down my Fujoshi heart & keep repeating "It is not BL." 🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭
11 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 6, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭🤭Okay Dr. Ammy. 👌
0 2
On Beyond the Star • Dec 5, 2023
Title Beyond the Star
Day in day out we seem to stray further away from good content.😔☹️🥺😢
5 0
On Every You, Every Me • Dec 4, 2023
Title Every You, Every Me
OMG!!! Finally....💃🕺💃🕺
2 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 3, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
She you mean....but okay.🤷🏾♀️
0 1
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 3, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
If you say so then ok...🤷🏾♀️
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
"The words pedophile and pedophilia are commonly used informally to describe an adult's sexual interest in pubescent or post-pubescent persons under the age of consent." 🤔 I suppose we use different dictionaries. Also as far as as I know dating doesn't only limit to just going out but what do I know?🤷🏾♀️
0 5
On Our Story The Series • Dec 2, 2023
Title Our Story The Series
Pinoy! 👏Pinoy! 👏Pinoy!👏 WTF is going on??🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️ I thought in 2023 their BL will try atleast to improve.😔☹️🥺😢 I am disappointed but not broken coz I've been through Physical Therapy & Check out.🤣😁Dropped this bitch like a hot potato.✌️
4 0
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
he isnt a minor they said it in the ep 1
I love your enthusiasm. So let's say I am ignorant for the sake of my own sanity & close this.
0 0
On I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version • Dec 2, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
I got excited while watching the first 5 episodes then somehow I am not sure what but something put me off. 😔🥺☹️ Sadly dropped.
2 1
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Dec 2, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
I can't believe Takato is 22. 🙆🏽♀️🙈He can easily pass as a 16yr old.🤞
6 0
On The Sign • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Sign
Life is not daijoubu while waiting for the next episode.🥺😔😢
6 0
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
he isnt a minor they said it in the ep 1
Funny when the problem asks you what is the problem. Troll? 🤣🤣😁😁You are the one that interjected herself on my comment. 🤔
0 2
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
he isnt a minor they said it in the ep 1
So having those feelings for a minor is still okay? 👌Got yah. It's been nice debating with you. 🤜🤛
0 11
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
he isnt a minor they said it in the ep 1
Ofcourse. 😴😴😴😴
0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
Ofcourse nothing wrong with paedophilia....🤣😁😁😁 I got yah.👌
0 1
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
he isnt a minor they said it in the ep 1
Yeah that makes sense he repeats twice right? 🥱🥱🥱
0 15
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
I wish you grasped this context way from the very beginning where I shared with the other guy that age of consent in Japan used to be 13 & now raised to 16 then it would have saved unnecessary keyboard warrior tendencies.
0 2
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
I love your comment especially the part where you said "You don't see anything wrong" which means it is entirely your opinion & we are here to respect it & not tell you what to do or that you are wrong coz it is not my place to dispute your opinion. Also as far as I recall MDL is an app created for drama & movie lovers to come and engage, rate shows & share their opinions. I just don't recall MDL being yours for you to tell me what to do. 🤷🏾♀️
0 1
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 2, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
he isnt a minor they said it in the ep 1
If you read the other comment I said in the manga he is 16 & also the guy with glasses in the series is in year 3 & Toki is far younger than him....maths is maths-ing.
0 17
