Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2022

GoogstarP

Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
Replying to Spatina • Nov 23, 2023
It's okay not everyone has a good taste
I almost laughed at your sarcasm.🥱
0 0
Replying to TWC • Nov 23, 2023
This one is on my list but I haven't started it yet because I'm not a fan of FL. I totally agree they had no chemistry…
What I also notice in most Chinese dramas be it modern or period ones, the villains who mostly are family(eg: sister, mother or cousin) they somehow get away with their evil deeds or it just fizzles out at some point. I hate that so much.
1 0
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 22, 2023
🥱🥱🥱 I tried but sadly dropping. This lady(FL)annoys the crap out of me.🙄 How I miss the fun adventures in "Mysterious Lotus Casebook."☹️
5 16
On South Wind Knows • Nov 20, 2023
I still say like when I dropped Stand by me...their chemistry is off & so cringy. 🤞 We all obviously will never see things with the same eye so I trully respect those who finished it coz I just wanted to gag. 😢 I am a big Cheng Yi fan & this for me he couldn't salvage even with his cuteness. 😩😫Tha bitch of a mother I would have been in jail for murder but that's just my psychotic stubborn ass.✌️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
3 6
On Kill Bok Soon • Nov 18, 2023
So one Insta reel sent me here & now my MDL community makes me want to watch it real bad with their aweful comments. 🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭🤭
2 0
On The Sign • Nov 18, 2023
Title The Sign
Saint did an amazing job in that GL series & now he is serving us something amazing.👏👏👏Looks a bit gut wrenching but am here for it all. #MingEr 🫶💜
9 0
On VIP Only • Nov 14, 2023
Title VIP Only
Take my money you samamabish I'm in. 🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭😱🕺💃🕺🕺
0 0
On Venus in the Sky • Nov 7, 2023
In gambling they say "winners know when to quit." I am borrowing that sentence but with a twist. "Those who have survived Physical Therapy know when to quit " 🤣😁🤭 I dropped this kimchi mess like a hot potato.✌️
3 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Nov 3, 2023
sigh. I dislike the teacher-student love trope. thnlanks for this synopsis
Dude apparently it is a thing in Japan or a fetish.🤞🤞You can even search here on MDL for the teacher/student romance content.🙊 The lists are scary.🤞 So it shows there is a demand for such.🤦🏾‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️🙈 One list had over 30 series & movies. 🤷🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
6 0
Replying to jpny01 • Nov 2, 2023
You probably cringed because the title is awful witrh that embarassing misuse of "Oppa".I thought Ping was actually…
🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭🤭I dropped that on the 2nd episode then decided to give Shippers a chance & almost threw up. 🤞 I swear BL will be the death of us. I think my smutty manhwas are far better.🙈
0 1
Replying to Black_clouds • Nov 2, 2023
can i know what is the main reason that this is series not enjoyable......or like why people are saying its bad…
❗Spoiler alert❗
0 0
Replying to jpny01 • Nov 2, 2023
You probably cringed because the title is awful witrh that embarassing misuse of "Oppa".I thought Ping was actually…
I swear Physical Therapy broke me. I can never ever recover from that one.😫😩😢
1 3
Replying to Black_clouds • Nov 2, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar Spoiler
can i know what is the main reason that this is series not enjoyable......or like why people are saying its bad…
Okay fam I got you. 🤜🤛 So I for one dropped it just before they went to Japan. It was bland, edit was just choppy & that manager of a ladyboy was the most annoying & deserved to go to jail & that creep that had a crush on Ashi was suffocating me with his lakorn style of acting(they did Wayo dirty on this one). 🤞I feel Ja still need to improve a lot on his acting & funny thing is he was actually not bad in "Remember Me" but here he was too childish for my liking even though he was supposedly a varsity student but I felt he was crushing & behaving like a middle school goer.🥱 Another thing I did not understand was why was he concerned about hurting his granny's feeling by dating her favourite actor? 🤷🏾‍♀️That shit just didn't make no damn sense to me.🤔 The mother owned a café that hardly had any customers and their dogs were always frolicking around and on tables.🙆🏽‍♀️🙈 The 2nd couple was always just thrown in with their gunshot steamy scenes(not that I minded) but I feel they should just give them their own spinoff coz they are both pretty decent actors & I really want to see more of Jo I feel he is underrated as an actor.🤞 They also tried to throw in the bad mother-in-law trope but that fizzled out at some point. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Overall it was atrocious & should be thrown in that bin where we all threw Physical Therapy, Check Out & Unforgotten Night. 🤞 Peace Out.✌️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
3 0
Replying to jpny01 • Nov 2, 2023
You probably cringed because the title is awful witrh that embarassing misuse of "Oppa".I thought Ping was actually…
😫😩😰 PTSD.
1 5
On Why R U? • Nov 2, 2023
Title Why R U?
I dropped this beesh like a hot potato.🤣🤣🤣It was so dry even the Kalahari would be ashamed.🙄🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
2 0
On To You, for Me • Nov 2, 2023
Good Bruce Almighty!!!🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️ What the actual fudge did I watch? Story was interesting but the acting was aweful & I have nothing against Cantonese but they sounded most of the time like they were singing. I hated the long pauses between dialogues & editing was so choppy it gave me a headache and their continuity needs to get shot. 🙈 It was just....never mind.🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
0 0
On Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun • Nov 2, 2023
Synopsis: Toki Kaneda is a delinquent who gets into a lot of fights. Despite his appearance he is a decent & pure hearted guy. He gains favour from a handsome physical education teacher; Sahara Ichiro who he subsequently falls for. As a result he begins to go to school daily just to see Sahara. So begins the one-sided earnest love situation between a refreshingly handsome teacher & a yankee student. - from Drama Otaku. 🫶💜
4 6