Editorials
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Oct 15, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live Spoiler
Koji: "I don't think they'll open if we knock." Kiyoka: Don't worry I got this...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 A man that will burn an entire house to save you is a keeper.🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭🤭
10 0
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Oct 15, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
I didn't even need to see the face & already knew that voice belonged to Tsuda Kenjiro.🤞 What an unexpected cameo.🥰
1 0
Replying to Maj • Oct 15, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
Imado Mio took my breath away, the innocent, scary, unsure, determined, hopeful, happy looks, every details of…
🤜🤛 You nailed it. 🤌
0 0
Replying to misspulane • Oct 15, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
Our BL KIng!! from Keita🌈🌈🌈 Love him!!
OMG! I recall "My love mix-up" was nothing but a rollercoaster of a silly & crazy misunderstanding.
0 0
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Oct 15, 2023
Title As Long as We Both Shall Live
Not even a single kiss yet I got all the fluff, butterflies & unicorns & it brought so much joy to my heart I shat rainbows. 🌈 Imada Mio is amazing, talented & just a breath of fresh air. Stellar performance indeed.🤞🤌 Ren Ren Ren....I am still digesting this man's duality. He is insanely talented. You'd understand far better if you have witnessed his performance in "Silent." Such an underrated actor.🤞☹️ Overall this movie was It.👏👏👏💜💜💜🥰
2 2
On Circle of Love • Oct 15, 2023
Title Circle of Love
One Insta reel & I'm hooked. 🤣🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭
0 0
On Way Back into Love • Oct 15, 2023
Title Way Back into Love
Sometimes I worry about China.🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭 This was aweful. 🤞A cringe fest if you ask me. 🤷🏾♀️The 2nd hand embarassment I had for her was insane.🙈🤮 I dropped this like a hot patato.✌️
7 1
On All These Years • Oct 15, 2023
Title All These Years
I love how even with all the unnecessary tropes they moved on quickly & didn't dwell on useless things for too long. Even though there are shitloads re-makes of this story-line this one was by far the least toxic.🤞👏👏👏💜
5 0
Replying to Furrina • Oct 9, 2023
Title The Ten Years I Liked You
No, this will pass because the gays have a bad end. One gay, MC, got abused by his lover for whom he left his…
Sweetheart I read the novel & manhwa so am very familiar with the plot however my point is this will never be produced by mainland unless they make MC female.
0 0
On Venus in the Sky • Oct 7, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
Thank God after "Physical Therapy" I am now thick skinned & had no more PTSD & I could drop this bitch like a hot potato.✌️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
1 0
On I'm Horny Now! • Oct 4, 2023
Title I'm Horny Now!
Where do we draw the line between BL & queer movies/dramas??? I am starting to feel like now anything with gay characters gets labelled BL.🤷🏾♀️
3 6
Replying to Satellite • Oct 3, 2023
Title Doona!
Then don't force yourself to watch 😅
Ofcourse not...
2 0
On Doona! • Oct 2, 2023
Title Doona!
I swear I really want to like Bae Suzy & her work but I fail everytime & I have nothing against her.🙈🙆🏽♀️ Even See Jong cannot convince me to watch this.😞😞😣
6 2
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 2, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Something's are better left alone. 🤞Bong Soon was hilarious and relevant at that time so a prequel of that show to me is unnecessary & note I did say "to me."🥱🥱🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
7 0
Replying to tararingo • Oct 1, 2023
Title Homeroom
Jdramas explore a lot more genre and bring up storylines based on more specific social phenomenon and make satire/comedy/thrilling…
It is definately different strokes thing but at the same time tags serve as a guide but do not fully help save you from making this mistake I made coz you do not know storyline per say till you watch.
0 0
Replying to yishabo • Oct 1, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
ok but whats the danmei u were watching 👀
Dude I just finished reading Dangerous Convenience Store, Butler, Omega Complex, Anti P.T. and One time mistake and am now busy with Ang Ang(Hard boiled love) 🙈🙈🙈 I had to put Missing Love/A married man on hold coz it is messing with my guts.😣😫😫😭😭😭😭 On the danmei side I struggled to finish Yu Wu but finally did it, then finished Screen partner, The pervert & Yandere, Hua Hua You Long, short story of Shao Wang and case file Compendium & Living to suffer(prequel).🫶💜
3 0
Replying to MarStar • Oct 1, 2023
Title Escape to Homestay
not every thai show has to have an element of bl...
Well what content I choose to consume is entirely up to me isn't it? I watch plenty Lakorns and this on a certain platform had a BL tag but thank you for you T.E.D. Talk.🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
0 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Sep 30, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
When you finish a smutty danmei then watch something this cute I can't help feel something is missing.🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭 Fluff, rainbows & unicorns are also good *trying to convince the devil in me.*
2 4
On I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version • Sep 26, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
I swear people are sleeping on this & they'll say we are gatekeeping.🤞🤞🤞It is soooooo good yet soooooo underrated. 😞Anyway I love the way Yai always looks at Jom with his very provocative smiles.🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️😭😭🙊🥵🔥🫀♥️Butterflies & Fluff gallore.❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
10 0
On Jun & Jun • Sep 22, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
My guy was flustered over condoms.🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️ He must be glad his boyfriend isn't Joo Jaekhyung.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️
4 0
