Editorials
Replying to thisishinaaa • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Breeze of Love
i eat it up everytime too 😭i just binged this and it was sooo good.
Just like so many Shounen ai manhwas.🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭I still read them despite some not having smut but the fluff is so worth it.👌
1 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Nov 29, 2023
Title A Werewolf Boy
lol.. technically even wolves can like more than 1 partner (rare but not impossible).. and humans are just another…
Don't own one, thank God.
0 13
Replying to Maryland Girl • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Some of the scenes and dialogs of Nam-Soon's family are outlandish, obnoxious and cheesy. It doesn't have to be…
I swear I've seen so many negative comments from different apps as well and hence I asked coz am confused why such a strong hate. I will put it on hold and maybe watch it next year.
0 0
On Senior High • Nov 27, 2023
Title Senior High
My BL heart cannot commit to the entire show just because of an Insta reel showing 2 boys locking fingers under the table. 🙄I couldn't even last 10 minutes of Episode 1.🙈
10 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Nov 25, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
I couldn't get into MLC even after 17 episodes so I put that on hold until a rainy day. I like this more 🙂…
One review I read said it looks like a Varsity project & too cheap & they tore their wardrobe and make-up all the way down to lack of chemistry.🙈 It's a cruel world my friend, cruel world.🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭
1 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Nov 25, 2023
Title A Werewolf Boy
lol.. technically even wolves can like more than 1 partner (rare but not impossible).. and humans are just another…
Again you missed the whole point by wanting to be too technical & I was merely referring to matters of the heart & romance. You say potato & I say....fuck it never mind. ✌️
0 17
Replying to SD1D Enthusiast • Nov 25, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
the writing is just objectively and plainly bad. it had potential, they just squandered it
Your opinion is indeed valid on MDL.✌️
0 0
Replying to Kn0cturnal • Nov 25, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
This is bad on it's own without any need of comparison.
I beg to differ & so do 8 comments I saw comparing far down there. However even after I saw some comments on another app I rembered we are human beings after all & will never see things in the same light.✌️
0 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 24, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
What are people complaining about exactly? 🤔🤔Could it be they are they hating this because they were somehow expecting the same humour & pace as in "Strong woman" or they just hate the cast coz again they are comparing this to "Strong woman?"🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️
3 6
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Nov 24, 2023
Title A Werewolf Boy
lol.. technically even wolves can like more than 1 partner (rare but not impossible).. and humans are just another…
🤣😁🤭Dude you missed my whole point & went too deep.....too deep broski.🤞
0 19
Replying to 10477047 • Nov 24, 2023
Title Drowning Love
same, i just got baited with this, is so baaaaaaad, nothing but a good shots of japan, i would enjoy more a 4k…
I swear there was a point to the story at first however they lost the entire plot along the way. 😔😢 I wanted to rip my hair out so bad not like BL manhwas are not frustrating enough...I am pretty sure I have about 7 strands left.🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭🤭
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Nov 24, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
So agreed that MLC is a good one. Truly enjoyed that one.
🤜🤛 You are stronger than I am. 🤭
0 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Nov 24, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
I couldn't get into MLC even after 17 episodes so I put that on hold until a rainy day. I like this more 🙂…
I really want to give "Only for love" a chance 😢 international reviews are scaring the crap out of me. *sigh*😔 Happy weekend.🫶💜
0 2
On Long Ye Qu • Nov 23, 2023
Title Long Ye Qu
*sigh* 🥺😔
2 0
On My Journey to You • Nov 23, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I saw Edward Guo & said sign me up.🤞
1 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 23, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Since "Only for love" is getting such negative reviews I decided to start this one to try and get redemption for Bai Lu.🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭 So far so good....👍
15 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Nov 23, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
So agreed that MLC is a good one. Truly enjoyed that one.
I love how people are here to take ones opinion to heart.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭 I hope you are enjoying this one as well coz I swear I waited till there were 10 episodes so I can binge & got so frustrated that I just gave up. 🤷🏾♀️
0 2
Replying to Levitate14 • Nov 23, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
I couldn't get into MLC even after 17 episodes so I put that on hold until a rainy day. I like this more 🙂…
Thanx bestie...I decided to start "Lost you forever" & "My journey to you" as I had to put those on hold due to a lot of BL manhwas that came out at that time & F.O.M.O. was killing me so now that I caught up am quite enjoying them thus far. 🫶💜
1 4
Replying to Boadicea • Nov 23, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
Bye.
Indeed.
0 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Nov 23, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
I like this one, but MLC is a really good one and really enjoyed it. They are not really the same though.
Ofcourse they are not the same. 🤔 I made reference because I was mostly hooked a lot by MLC and when the trailer for this came out I had to be so strict to not visit this page for spoilers & even avoided Insta reels and waited for atleast 10 episodes to binge & was soooooo excited but dismally failed to like. 👏 So you can imagine after so much investment & be so disappointed is quite sad.☹️You win some you lose some I guess.🤷🏾♀️
0 0
