Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2022

GoogstarP

Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
Replying to stargel_ng • Nov 1, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa Spoiler
guys please where can I read bl mangas for free
Try "Bato.to" or "Manhuascans" & "Yaoimangaonline." All my favourite smutty BLs I read there.🫶💜 Just be careful most free underground sites are not safe so make sure you use Adblock.👍
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Nov 1, 2023
You probably cringed because the title is awful witrh that embarassing misuse of "Oppa".I thought Ping was actually…
Every time a sketchy drama comes out I always remind myself I survived Physical Therapy & Check Out so am sure will survive anything.🤞🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭
2 8
Replying to Rueee • Nov 1, 2023
The title is kinda umm..... But imma watch it anywayyy.
Yep I also just felt a bit of cringe down my spine but am willing to give it a try. I mean we did survive Physical Therapy & Check Out.🤣🤣😁🤭
3 0
Replying to jpny01 • Nov 1, 2023
You probably cringed because the title is awful witrh that embarassing misuse of "Oppa".I thought Ping was actually…
I would say a lot.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭 How many times did Meen coax him even when he did nothing wrong? The number of times he threw a bitch fit coz he can & knew the guy loved him? That one time he trashed the place without even waiting for an explanation & just jumped into his own crazy conclusion & delusion was when I said enough is enough. It has nothing to do with him as a person but that acting left a sour taste in my mouth.🤞
1 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Oct 31, 2023
Ping pissed me off so many times in so many childish & drama queen ways in "Ai Long Nhai" to a point I almost dropped it & honestly Meen saved the day. So am giving him a 2nd chance at redemption. I must say cringed when I saw the title & not sure why but I did.🤞🙆🏽‍♀️🤣😁🤭
4 12
Replying to Li Yue • Oct 31, 2023
Title Unguarded
Hi do u know if i need to watch hook up first before watching this one?
I actually watched it first coz it will make sense however reduce your expectations if you are like myself used to Thai, Korean, Chinese & Japanese BL. I swear even Viet BL have stepped up a lot lately but Pinoy BL. 🙈🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️
0 0
Replying to Jux • Oct 24, 2023
I do get what your saying its frustrating sometimes but misunderstandings and non communication is the 'bread…
I think if you are a manhua reader like myself an adaptation sometimes makes you want to pull out all 7 of your hair left. 🤞🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭
1 1
Replying to 10477047 • Oct 23, 2023
who cares so much abuot labels?
another one...🤦🏾‍♀️
1 0
Replying to Li Yue • Oct 23, 2023
i honestly prefer it this way and in the manga its much slower than the drama
Ofcourse they had to try and fit a lot in 8 episodes but my opinion wasn't about the pace.
1 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Oct 23, 2023
I sadly dropped this.😣 I am really really getting sick of this dumb misunderstanding trope.🤞 Yes, it is not easy to confess to someone especially having been friends for so long but seriously an 8 episode drama and we still have people interferring & a big lack of communication 5 episodes in.🤦🏾‍♀️ This whole I'm doing this for your sake & I cannot be selfish is outdated. Just my ten cents worth.🙄 I feel BL writers are really running out of ideas.🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
3 7
Replying to CrescentMoon • Oct 22, 2023
Can u explain/tell me who was the man in the end that we did not see the face that he was touching his upper body
I believe that is that same colleagues who was teaching him how to massage & he was showing him the different pressure points on the abs.
1 0
On My Personal Weatherman • Oct 21, 2023
Lukewarm. 🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
4 2
Replying to 10477047 • Oct 21, 2023
who cares so much abuot labels?
Then he blocks me.🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭🤭 Keyboard warriors.☕
1 2
Replying to 10477047 • Oct 21, 2023
who cares so much abuot labels?
Clearly I wrote that so it means I do. If you have a problem with my opinions on an app made for folks to come with their opinions then it sucks to be you & that actually sounds like a "You" problem so "You" go fix it. 🙄
0 4
Replying to Katherine Canon • Oct 20, 2023
Title Lie Hen
Ehh they in another one. They cute together lol.
Yep. They were together in "Don't forget my love."
0 0