Editorials Replying to Hyukillarisha • Sep 18, 2023
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
Let's continue the game. Add drama "Wrong Carriage, Right Groom" 2023 into your list. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😞😣😭 I was really hopeful about that one coz the plot was similar to that of The Starry Love. Instead....😞😞😣😞
0 1
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Sep 16, 2023
Person Edward Guo
BL? You mean boy's love or BaiLu?
No man....what I said was the fact he is so good if he were to produce a proper BL not bromance it would be fire.🔥🔥🔥🔥
0 2
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Sep 16, 2023
Person Edward Guo
BL? You mean boy's love or BaiLu?
Oh ok I didn't know that but was referring to yaoi.
0 4
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Sep 16, 2023
Person Edward Guo
BL? You mean boy's love or BaiLu?
Do they call her BL??? 🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤔🤔🤔
0 6
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Sep 16, 2023
Person Edward Guo
Watch Wuliang!
I've seen it & that is just bromance broski. I am referring to full on BL.
3 0
On Across the Sky • Sep 13, 2023
Title Across the Sky
I smell a trope festival.🙄🙄🙄 I'm out of here.🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️
1 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Sep 12, 2023
Person Jiang Shi Qi
She is a Douyin actress like Tsukino Witch. She has her Douyin channel where she has all these "skits"/short mini/micro…
That's all good and well but most of those shorts are like adverts for products. I love her acting & wish she could be in big budget productions.
8 0
Replying to Dean • Sep 12, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
you know what? START UNDER THE GREENLIGHT!!
😣😣😫😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Dean • Sep 12, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
you know what? START UNDER THE GREENLIGHT!!
I keep wondering why most of these S.Korean manhwas have to start with the poor kids paying off their fathers' debts? 🙈😞
1 2
On Women's Choice • Sep 12, 2023
Title Women's Choice
Well I read far worse BL manhwas with angst & cringe gallore so this was like a tickle. I love this lady(FL). Her expressions & delivery way too cool. Amazing script. I also believe it was a bit draggy but I've sat & binged "Ruyi's Royal Love in the palace" which had 87 episodes so this again was a walk in the park. The hubby is hot in a weird way but hated him from episode 1 to the last. ✌️
2 0
Replying to Dean • Sep 12, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
you know what? START UNDER THE GREENLIGHT!!
We are hopeless beings. I remember the first time I read the synopsis for "Ten years that I loved you the most." I had every single bell going off in my head to not read it but you know what?I was dead set to see for myself why everyone kept saying I should not read it.🙆🏽♀️🙊 I recall crying the entire day actually to this day I hate that novel.🤞🤞🤞On top of that I'm an empath.😞
1 4
Replying to GoogstarP • Sep 11, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
To be honest with you the 1st 6 episodes I trully enjoyed but then it went downhill too fast too furious.
So sad indeed....ag but we have plenty content to fill the gap
1 0
Replying to Dean • Sep 11, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
you know what? START UNDER THE GREENLIGHT!!
If you care about your mental wellbeing don't but if you are curious go right ahead but be warned.🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙊🙈🙈🙈
1 6
Replying to Dean • Sep 11, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
you know what? START UNDER THE GREENLIGHT!!
Let me wait till it gets to 5 but stupid me last night went ahead & started "Missing love/A married man."🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙊🙈 I shouldn't have.🤞🤞🤞😞😣 So much regret.😫😫😫 I am now completely broken.😭😭😭😭
1 8
Replying to Dean • Sep 10, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
you know what? START UNDER THE GREENLIGHT!!
Season 1 left me paralyzed so am scared to start this new one.😞😣😫😫😭😭😭😭
1 10
Replying to monstersnroses • Sep 9, 2023
Title Love at Second Sight
His next 2 projects he plays a support role. That's insanity. I'm hoping all this small-time stuff is just to…
So underrated.😞😣
2 0
On Heart Signal Season 6 • Sep 9, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 6
What the actual hell did that idiot do???🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙊🙊🙊 I swear I almost got palpitations. 🤣🤣😁🤭🤭
0 0
Replying to Lavenderrr • Sep 9, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 6
When is ep 18 gonna release? Waiting for so longg.
It's out bestie....and Oh My Freaking God.🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙊🙊🙊
0 1
Replying to GoogstarP • Sep 8, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Bestie I'm not sure I follow what you are trying to say. So it was ok for Zo to ask Joke for help when he wanted…
Lol you have explained yourself. I suppose as human beings we will never see everything with the same eye. I just found Zo to be hypocritical that's all & Pat was just being a friend who wanted to see his friend happy....after that history you mentioned. It's all groovy.✌️
3 1
On Edward Guo • Sep 8, 2023
Person Edward Guo
Sad that he is from mainland coz I have a feeling he'd kill producing a BL.😞😣 It would be one of thee best.🤞
19 10
