K-Drama
Replying to RyJima96814 • Dec 29, 2019
Person Park Hyung Sik
Hyung Shik has the kind of ears that you just want to nibble on
I thought that’s what already happened.
3 1
Replying to Ji-N • Oct 19, 2019
Article [New Stats] Ratings Broken Down By Age Group
The reviews will have a different one. This is based on user ratings.
My mistake. I meant ratings not reviews.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 18, 2019
Article [New Stats] Ratings Broken Down By Age Group
Are these static numbers based on reviews or have they been adjusted to reflect the age range of users? In other words, it makes sense that there are fewer ratings for older members since the demographics of this board weighs heavily towards to 20-35 year ages.
2 2
Bree Lee-Moss • Sep 30, 2019
Article Forget-Me-Not: Amnesia in Dramas
I recently watched “Luck-Key”. For amnesiac dramas it was plausible and very funny.
1 0
