Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 11, 2023
Replying to GwenRB • Jul 24, 2023
Where are you watching, hopefully with eng sub
What happened in Ep 4 with Kei's mom, I can't find a sub of that one?
0 9
Replying to sawajirierika • Jul 23, 2023
Episode 5: At length Kei had the backbone to accept the nature of his relationship with Akira. Gottsun's heartbreak…
Where are you watching, hopefully with eng sub
0 0
Replying to sawajirierika • Jul 23, 2023
Episode 5: At length Kei had the backbone to accept the nature of his relationship with Akira. Gottsun's heartbreak…
Where are you watching, hopefully with eng sub
0 11
Replying to Erin • Jun 13, 2023
I was just coming on here too post this LOL
As they say "Great minds think alike" ...clearly you and I are truly great and we also have the best taste 🤣🤣🤣
1 0