Wow watched the 1st 2 episodes and all I can say is POX on those who reported it ...and may 1000 camel fleas infest your armpits. I can't loose another series like "Justice in the Dark"
I had to laugh at the smelly army barracks, and Mai's revenge on them was a hoot. Also, it was so funny how upset the ML was about the fact that everyone else might see her body and he had only seen her back. Great fun so far and the FL is perfect as Mai.
What is the name of the novel this drama is based on?
I can't find the correct name but here is the link to the Author's page: (free read) https://www.hetushu.com/author/%E9%97%BB%E6%AA%80.html You have to use google translate for a poor translation, but I loved the book and am about to start the second one.
You have to use google translate for a poor translation, but I loved the book and am about to start the second one.