Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 11, 2023
Replying to GwenRB • Nov 23, 2023
wish I had your will power
all I know is that when it is finished, I will have to start again to watch it properly lol. Or at least that is what I tell myself.😶😶
0 0
Replying to Daisies • Nov 17, 2023
Well just saying but xue shu looks really old to be group together with princess and other study partners LOL..…
Better than those young , teeny whiney ones, at least for me ...showing my age. lol
3 0
Replying to dearlittle1 • Nov 13, 2023
i think it's leaning more to ptsd. when he was 7 years old, a tragic event happened. whenever it's snowing, he…
As someone said in the above thread, the blood lust seems a bit odd, almost like he is triggered into some monster??
0 2
Replying to Dramaqueen • Nov 13, 2023
see this thread:https://kisskh.at/discussions/ning-an-ru-meng/121047-information
Glad to see I am not alone in cruising around this feed, counting down the hours till the next episodes. LOL
2 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 13, 2023
Firstly, I would like to say that 38 episodes is much too short for such a great series so far.
Question: I still don't understand what is meant by dementia that the ML suffers from?? Please Help
11 6
Replying to cdramasfan • Oct 31, 2023
The letter must have informed him about the female lead, he knows she is alive and well, in fact, he is having…
You are a star 😘
2 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Oct 31, 2023
The letter must have informed him about the female lead, he knows she is alive and well, in fact, he is having…
Aaah thanks for that ❤️
1 3
On Scent of Time • Oct 31, 2023
Ep 28 which is currently available with really bad eng sub, has a scene with the Lord reading a letter and smiling, does that mean he knows she is "alive" but then later he orders them to burn her dress, so maybe he doesn't. This is a very complicated way of asking what was the letter about?
3 6
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Oct 30, 2023
HBO GO for official international platform,Kisskh for un-official site
HBO not available in my country ...sigh, will keep an eye on kisskh
0 0
On Scent of Time • Oct 30, 2023
Its really starting to hard to get eng sub episodes, the episodes are being pulled down fast....where are you all still finding up to date episodes?
0 3
Replying to CrimsonFairy • Oct 23, 2023
Did I just watch all 14 eps in 1 day and ended up subscribing to HBO Go just to watch this drama? Oh well no regrets...…
Tell me about it, I was trying to be strong here and leave the series towards the end...yet here I am again counting down the hours to the next episode, like some drug addict. And I don't even have the luxury of having access to HBO where I live. So, I have to get my fix illegally too...SIGH.
1 0