Editorials
Replying to GwenRB • May 14, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Chapter 450 lol it's a really long book ..i could only afford to buy portion. So, if you find a free link that…
Oooh you guys are great
0 0
Replying to DanM • May 14, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
anyone has the link to the translated novel? and what chapter is season 1 ended with?
Chapter 450 lol it's a really long book ..i could only afford to buy portion. So, if you find a free link that would be great
1 2
Replying to Joy of Life Season 2 • May 14, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Replying to deleted comment
It would be a good idea ..it lays the foundation for what's to come, besides being really good.
2 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 9, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Is this season going to be broadcast on Dysney.?? Just seen a highlight on YouTube
1 2
Replying to watercolor_eyes • May 9, 2024
Title The Spirealm
anyways, since there's a little bit of spoiler up there, let me write it here lol. do yall recommend me to read…
👍
0 0
Replying to GwenRB • May 7, 2024
Title Rise from the Ashes
I am going to try these: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xxsfs
Haven't had a chance to try properly but it seems coherent...we live in hope
1 0
Replying to GwenRB • May 6, 2024
Title Rise from the Ashes
I am going to try these: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xxsfs
Funny that, as a rule where I live I'm the last to get anything.. you guys did press the little square icon after the video started playing? It started automatically after that for me?
0 3
Replying to GwenRB • May 6, 2024
Title Rise from the Ashes
I am going to try these: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xxsfs
Just checked the subtitles are there just not sure how good they are
0 2
Replying to GwenRB • May 6, 2024
Title Rise from the Ashes
I am going to try these: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xxsfs
If you click on add subtitles they are added
0 3
Replying to Shin Sung Chan • May 6, 2024
Title Rise from the Ashes
please let me know when subs are available :) thank you!
I am going to try these: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xxsfs
1 10
Replying to BL worshipper • May 1, 2024
Title Justice in the Dark
I actually went into this forgetting that it's not complete TT - i must now go read the novel Anyone tell me the…
The best I have found but I am sure there are others: https://edanglarstranslations.com/modu
1 0
On The Spirealm • Apr 15, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Aaaaaand here I start again ...thank you VIKI
2 0
On Parasyte: The Grey • Apr 12, 2024
Title Parasyte: The Grey
I went back and watched the Japanese Live Action movies, boy what a laugh, but does sort explain just how adaptable the parasyte's are when taking over a host...basically anything goes
1 0
Replying to honeymin • Apr 12, 2024
Title Parasyte: The Grey
who is suda masaki? i thought he was the main lead of japanese movie parasyte but he isnt
He was in this series https://kisskh.at/702507-mystery-to-iunakare which is on Viki, and I loved it, his appearance has just made me all the more in need for season 2
0 0
Replying to Carpe Librum • Apr 11, 2024
Title Justice in the Dark
I suppose all the rumours are due to the fact that The Spirealm was finally (at long last, yay) OFFICIALLY released…
I am not sure of the full story but it seems as though they used a picture of some celebrity without her permission in the series...which they had to apologise for..
1 1
Replying to Carpe Librum • Apr 11, 2024
Title Justice in the Dark
I suppose all the rumours are due to the fact that The Spirealm was finally (at long last, yay) OFFICIALLY released…
I wonder how much a role that image violation plays in preventing its release??
0 3
On Justice in the Dark • Apr 10, 2024
Title Justice in the Dark
Warning ...cruel rumours are starting again to get our hopes up SIGH
3 7
On House of the Owl • Apr 8, 2024
Title House of the Owl
24th of April here I come...
2 0
Replying to Tajia • Mar 28, 2024
Title Unknown
In the novel after their first time having an intimate bed scene which was initiated by qian,yian legit said "I…
Great translation by the way.
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Mar 27, 2024
Title Unknown
In the novel after their first time having an intimate bed scene which was initiated by qian,yian legit said "I…
You are a sweetheart ❤ thanks
0 2
