Editorials Replying to Lost in dramas • Jul 3, 2025
Title Winner Is King
Wwhhhatttttttt immortality????????
https://x.com/chinadramaland/status/1940612965331619940?t=ZVbZ3Sjtv_3kmvxRxLgNNg&s=19
0 1
Replying to Leeevv • Jul 3, 2025
Title Winner Is King
for real? you dont lie right?
https://x.com/chinadramaland/status/1940612965331619940?t=ZVbZ3Sjtv_3kmvxRxLgNNg&s=19
1 0
On Winner Is King • Jul 3, 2025
Title Winner Is King
I saw that this and Immortality will be broadcast on Tenscent, Immortality will be broadcast tomorrow just hope there will be Eng subs
1 7
Replying to GwenRB • Jun 28, 2025
Title Soul Mate
I am starting to wonder if it will ever be broadcast, I think Ok Taec (or his manager) is having second thoughts…
It's just strange how it has disappeared from my "soon to be released" list and even on MDL it has lost its cover
2 0
Replying to Tom • Jun 28, 2025
Title Soul Mate
It used to say "Coming in August 2025" on the Netflix app, but now it says "Coming soon". So I guess it may not…
I am starting to wonder if it will ever be broadcast, I think Ok Taec (or his manager) is having second thoughts due to the potential back lash.
1 3
Replying to Teargas • Jun 26, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
apparently it's not available in EU
What???
0 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 24, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Any ideas for where I could find an English translation for the novel?
1 8
Replying to izaya5k • Jun 23, 2025
Title I, Kill
Put a spoiler tag please....
sorry about that, I thought I was behind everyone else
0 1
On I, Kill • Jun 23, 2025
Title I, Kill Spoiler
OOOOH they make him a god, makes sense I suppose
0 3
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jun 20, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel Spoiler
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4795808735303680?bstar_from=bstar-web.homepage.recommend.all
7 0
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jun 20, 2025
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
These subtitles seem alright the best I have come across so far: See Above
5 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Jun 9, 2025
Title Kanojo ga Sore mo Ai to Yobunara Spoiler
Where did you download episode 10 from? My file was corrupted so I had to skip it and go straight to the special.
yes that sums up what I thought, I google translated the Japanese subtitles into English, I don't think an English translation is coming any time soon though 😪😪. mixed feelings about the ending, felt sorry for the daughter.
1 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Jun 9, 2025
Title Kanojo ga Sore mo Ai to Yobunara
Where did you download episode 10 from? My file was corrupted so I had to skip it and go straight to the special.
So now you can tell me what happened lol
0 13
Replying to fiflydramalover • Jun 8, 2025
Title Kanojo ga Sore mo Ai to Yobunara Spoiler
Where did you download episode 10 from? My file was corrupted so I had to skip it and go straight to the special.
Not sure if you found a link but here you go, assuming this is not your site lol :https://ayano-hanari16.livejournal.com/tag/kanojo%20ga%20sore%20mo%20ai%20to%20yobunara/
0 15
Replying to fiflydramalover • Jun 6, 2025
Title Kanojo ga Sore mo Ai to Yobunara Spoiler
Where did you download episode 10 from? My file was corrupted so I had to skip it and go straight to the special.
did you see it here by any chance? https://tver.jp/episodes/epy1som58vk
0 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Jun 6, 2025
Title Kanojo ga Sore mo Ai to Yobunara
Where did you download episode 10 from? My file was corrupted so I had to skip it and go straight to the special.
aah that might be why I didn't have a clue about what was going on 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
On Kanojo ga Sore mo Ai to Yobunara • Jun 6, 2025
Title Kanojo ga Sore mo Ai to Yobunara
Can someone tell me how it all ended...I got to the wedding and then?? I don't understand what happened??
0 19
Replying to Sima • May 26, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
8 first episodes are from 2 years ago, literally everyone have them and people sometimes upload them here and…
just a thought could they buy it back from Japan?
0 0
Replying to Sima • May 26, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
8 first episodes are from 2 years ago, literally everyone have them and people sometimes upload them here and…
I know, it just seems like such pointless exercise without the rest of the series 🙄
0 2
On Justice in the Dark • May 26, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
so Youku (damn auto correct) as loaded the first 8 episodes again...does that mean that they are planning on finishing it, because if not, it doesn't make sense 🤔
1 4
