Editorials Replying to Antigone • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Glory
anyone have the link for the novel?
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reborn-noble-girl-is-hard-to-find/?pg=2#myTable but not sure if this is finished or not
1 7
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Jun 18, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
I just had a look at Netflix and my region has 19th of July as release date....you guys really got my hopes up😭😭😭
0 0
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Jun 18, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
I just had a look at Netflix and my region has 19th of July as release date....you guys really got my hopes up😭😭😭
0 1
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Jun 18, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
Does anyone know if Netflix will drop the full series or will we have to die a slow death over a good few weeks?
0 1
Replying to Lisehapguer • Jun 13, 2024
Title The Double
You never know when the fan will drop! 😂😂😂
I think we might be the biggest Fans here though
8 1
Replying to Rythrinx • Jun 11, 2024
Title Wonderful World
Other than being able to guess the husband would likely cheat with FL's sis (not real sis) on the first episode…
Personally, I found it a bit boring, the actors though tried their best to carry what could have been a match better script/plot
3 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
YuZheng got a great potential in his hands. He better not f.ck up
Exactly what I thought hopefully he is well supported
1 0
Replying to Queen_Myrna • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
His acting is very intense and mature for his age+ the fact he's using his own voice is a huge plus. Boy has indeed…
So, they didn't dub him that's great..
1 1
On The Double • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
PS, it's hard to believe the MC is only 22, he has a bright future ahead
13 5
On The Double • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
Pox on Chinese drama's, they do this to me every time, I watch about 6 or so mediocre shows in a row and then they sneak in a gem. You then just watch one episode to try the show and next thing you know; you have binge watch all available episodes and there you sit with nothing to watch. Dying alone in the corner waiting for the next episodes to be updated SIGH!!!
22 3
Replying to Lolowatcher • Jun 2, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
He helped him (with his inner energy). He is the grandmaster of the palace. (I forgot if this was specifically…
Aaah so he was being daddy dearest lol
1 0
Replying to Great Sentinel • Jun 2, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
does someone know the song grandmaster sing at the end ? please ?
https://youtu.be/Gr-zMLE2xOQ?si=qbIuriOQPMU03LiN
1 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Quick question: in Ep 30 I think, when MC is unconscious, after being stabbed, and the emperor approaches him and reaches out to touch him and there a strange aura what happened there?
1 3
Replying to Samantha • Jun 1, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
is this bl ?
No, but book is
3 0
Replying to dramatican • May 29, 2024
Title Wonderful World
At last I understood what it means when directors say "someone is too pretty to be a good actor"
Couldn't agree more, I actually felt sorry for him, I am not sure he can make it in the industry, he is almost too perfect if that is possible.
4 3
Replying to Nanakangg • May 18, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 3
Ik right. Its crazy i just find out there is season 3. Imagine how many years we need to wait again . Maybe till…
Maybe we can all meet in the same old age home lol🤣
1 0
Replying to IeHua Zhong • May 17, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
VIU subs area good. While for Viki still have to wait though
Where I live, I can only get the poor mans/women VIU...so basically nothing
0 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 17, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
My takeaway from the first few episodes so far are: 1) it seems a bit funnier than the previous season 2) WeTv AI translation is rubbish, hoping that VIKI is better 3) and looking at series and episode length, we have waited 5 years for what is basically 15 episodes, and I will be dead when the 3rd season comes out😢😢
2 2
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 16, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Wow why are they making us wait another day with Viki?
2 0
Replying to AriAsiaN • May 14, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Free Links to English Translation:Epub: https://annas-archive.org/md5/73d96579eb8c9968b05593559b7b7477PDF: https://annas-archive.org/md5/e438f64e6ce3c7e0186281382d090540Not…
🥰♥️♥️
0 0
