Editorials
Replying to Tajia • Mar 26, 2024
Title Unknown
In the novel after their first time having an intimate bed scene which was initiated by qian,yian legit said "I…
Where in wattpad...could you please add a link ...pretty please❤️
0 4
Replying to Shae • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Did I miss something? When did he start understanding chicken?
understanding chicken .... you kill me lol
5 0
Replying to Winter_Snowstorm • Mar 18, 2024
Title Unknown
Me trying to decide if I should watch the most recent ep or wait until the next ep is aired…. 😭😭. Waiting…
Absolute hell, I have declared this a human rights violation lol
5 0
Replying to Magblueroses • Mar 11, 2024
Title Go Ahead
I'm halfway through ep 2 and my baby fever is at its PEAK..... HOW DID THEY CAST THESE CHILDREN GODDAMNIT! How…
Bittersweet, but worth it.
0 0
Replying to GwenRB • Mar 7, 2024
Title Sadistic Love
Wow the photos above look amazing, any ideas on how to find the book?
Also are you watching "unknown", great so far.
2 1
Replying to GwenRB • Mar 7, 2024
Title Sadistic Love
Wow the photos above look amazing, any ideas on how to find the book?
Did you see this update on another drama: https://x.com/mwsdrama/status/1765634298697134544?s=20 but it looks like it will be a bromance rather than BL.
5 0
Replying to GwenRB • Mar 7, 2024
Title Sadistic Love
Wow the photos above look amazing, any ideas on how to find the book?
Thanks for this, I found something with a similar name but the summary seemed wrong, so this is great!😍😍
1 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Mar 6, 2024
Title Sadistic Love
It looks like 代高政 Dai Gao Zheng and 管栎 Guan Yue are going to be the leads. Teaser video was posted on…
Wow the photos above look amazing, any ideas on how to find the book?
3 6
Replying to Maggi64 • Mar 4, 2024
Title Unknown
Does anyone know where to find a decent English translation of the novel? I found one translation, but it's so…
which did you find? This one wasn't too bad : https://www.mtlnovel.com/dage-big-brother/chapter-list/
1 4
Replying to Pincolino • Mar 2, 2024
Title Unknown
for real, we get only 30 minutes and ten of them are the intro and outro
I wonder if reading the book again would help😜
0 0
On Unknown • Mar 2, 2024
Title Unknown
The next 9 weeks are going to be the slowest ever 😬😬
13 2
Replying to WilaFox • Feb 13, 2024
Title The Spirealm
I'm hooked... Ep 46 but I need break bcs I can't find subtitles from ep50
Full series in link below
1 1
Replying to Jess • Feb 13, 2024
Title The Spirealm
it has no subs? 😐
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/space/1695799116 Has subs but not great
0 1
Replying to GwenRB • Feb 9, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Reading at the moment ...it's never ending cross dressing lol
LOL Did you only want the series to banned because I am not sure if the cast would have survived that.
2 1
Replying to MiniminiCat • Feb 9, 2024
Title The Spirealm
It's been a while i've read novel but i remember there was time when one of them did cross dressing right? Is…
Reading at the moment ...it's never ending cross dressing lol
3 3
Replying to 11614631 • Feb 9, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
if you mean if it will release weekly or if it will release all it once then the answer is it will release all…
Brilliant👍thanks
0 0
On A Killer Paradox • Feb 9, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
Anyone know the release schedule.?
0 2
Replying to vesca • Feb 8, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
in the novel Mai retires from being a marshal and leaves Shengdu She meets CYQ out of the city gates and tell…
But who? PS thank you
0 0
On Fighting for Love • Feb 8, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
I am sure this has been asked but how does the novel end?
1 8
Replying to skssophie • Feb 8, 2024
Title The Spirealm
Does anyone know where to read the novel with eng sub?
Currently reading here : https://taidatranslations.wordpress.com/kaleidoscope-of-death/kod-chapter-1/ Pretty good translation so far but only up to Ch 62
1 0
