Editorials
Replying to Jzaday • Oct 9, 2023
Title Unknown
Happy ending?
yes
2 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Sep 14, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
while I understood by the end that this is a story about emotional dependence and parental neglect, are we supposed…
Tragic - I suppose..
1 0
Replying to Hanan Anf • Sep 14, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
cant find eng sub for episode 4
Hope its OK https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4788499754392064
1 1
Replying to MakingVillains • Sep 4, 2023
Title The Imperial Age
Have the subs improved on Youku or are there any other subs? I really would like to watch this :(
No - didn't have a clue what was going on :(
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 31, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
pls don't watch jdramas thru kisassian, that site and dramacool steal the hard work of us fansubbers:/
Wow thanks for that
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 31, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
pls don't watch jdramas thru kisassian, that site and dramacool steal the hard work of us fansubbers:/
Would work if they were open to registration..but they are not...so still stuck
0 2
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Aug 31, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
pls don't watch jdramas thru kisassian, that site and dramacool steal the hard work of us fansubbers:/
You are absolutely correct, and I have no problem paying for content, if I can find it..so if you have any suggestions please help.
0 4
Replying to AlineLeiva • Aug 30, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
If you still want to watch it with english subs, masssterchief had subbed it all. ;)https://masssterchief.tumblr.com/tagged/saraba
You are a 🌟 🤩
1 1
Replying to AlineLeiva • Aug 30, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
If you still want to watch it with english subs, masssterchief had subbed it all. ;)https://masssterchief.tumblr.com/tagged/saraba
wow thanks, where do you find them in RAW, at the moment the files I have are completely out of sink?
1 3
Replying to AlineLeiva • Aug 30, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
If you still want to watch it with english subs, masssterchief had subbed it all. ;)https://masssterchief.tumblr.com/tagged/saraba
Thanks for this, I just wish I could find it with the subs added to the video, trying to add it manually myself, what a mess.
0 5
Replying to foolish_maiden • Aug 23, 2023
Title The Legend of Zhuohua
To copy what I wrote elsewhere:It's everything I wanted The Legend of Anle to be and Royal Rumors (which had me…
His face was so funny when he realised she thought he was a male prostitute ...nearly died laughing
4 0
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
oh noooooooo! I haven't gotten there yet.
Don't worry its not so bad...it just suddenly leaves you hanging, realising that you need to wait another year. Sigh
0 1
Replying to AH • Aug 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
As someone who has spent a lot of time thinking about possible alternative endings, IMO, it would be very hard…
But as you say we can dream...lol
0 0
Replying to Mangoberrie • Aug 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I think the novel ending is the most fitting. It's not even my ship but it seems most right 😂
Mmmmm, I am just so invested in our demon, just wish for once that the 3rd wheel could have a happy ending (Gone with Rain changed its ending much to my enjoyment)
2 0
Replying to AH • Aug 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
As someone who has spent a lot of time thinking about possible alternative endings, IMO, it would be very hard…
Would you be open to a completely different ending then, ...or do prefer a tv adaption to be loyal to the novel?
0 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Knowing how the book ends ...should we be given an option of alternative endings?
2 11
On Lost You Forever • Aug 14, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
May a plague of fleas infest whoever is responsible for this damn cliffhanger ...I could be dead before S2 comes out
3 3
Replying to GwenRB • Aug 1, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
Where are you watching, hopefully with eng sub
You give me hope.❤️❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to GwenRB • Jul 31, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
Where are you watching, hopefully with eng sub
Thanks for this I have managed to find up to Ep 6 and added the subtitles that massterchief made by manually adding them using an AI app so that I can watch it with English subtitles. The issue now is that I can't fine Ep 7 and 8...got a horrible feeling I won't be able to finish the series, and I don't understand the ending of the comic, but it can't end well I suppose.
0 6
On Saraba, Yoki Hi • Jul 24, 2023
Title Saraba, Yoki Hi
I think there are a lot of people being a bit hard on this series, if it was pure porn, I could understand that. But I find it to be a very interesting study of the harm an emotional dependence, which could happen in any relationship, and it is very clear why it happened here, with emotionally distant parents. So, I am willing to give it a chance even though it is hell to find it subbed to English. (Found the first 3 on Bilibili and mor on Kissasian)
2 13
