Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 14, 2020
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
It's obvious that Consort Dowager is manipulating the Empress Dowager. She sows discord with her words and pretends it is for the love of the Empress Dowager.
I won't be surprised if she's the main mastermind behind whatever happened at Lishan Mountains.
14 5
On Dazzling • Jun 10, 2026
Title Dazzling
What kind of bad writing is this? Did the script lose a knot? I mean the phone call went through and I understand he didn't hear it because it was on vibration and he was in a meeting, but my gosh, I am sure he looked at his phone later on (Ep. 28)

Yet, somehow, the scriptwriter wants us to believe they have just being missing each other and never meeting, SMH!

I hate scripts that are written just to achieve a particular purpose but then no thinking is put into it.

Rant over.

PS: I have co
me this far, I can as well finish it off.
6 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Now, I like this kind of FL. Swift and decisive, yet is unassuming. Even the ML is intrigued by her. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
I also enjoyed how the 1-2 episodes or so were from the FL point of view and the following episodes from the ML's perspective. We actually see things aren't as simple as was initially presented.

PS: I like the actors are using their real voice. At least I am sure of FL and ML.
8 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Ok, first episode got me in. I am ready for the rest.

PS: I thought I was about to finally see a C-drama where the main couple consummated their marriage from the get go and not the usual wait "for half way the are so in love and then consummation" 🤣. What a twist from the ML.
3 0
Replying to frozenjasmines • Jun 9, 2026
Title Dazzling
yea, that’s how i feel about it too. it’s cute and i’m enjoying it for what it is and will watch until the…
Me too 😊
0 0
Replying to Pri • Jun 8, 2026
Title Dazzling
Technically, they are not even going to school every day; it is more of like 2 people navigating hardships and…
They are written as teenagers 🤭
0 0
Replying to Mahesh12 • Jun 8, 2026
Title The Lead
What happened to ML in the end?
Yes, the romance of her Uncle and Auntie Hua is good, but maybe two episodes and then use the others to flesh out the unfinished stories about her side of her family, especially with her loss.
1 2
Replying to ibisfeather • Jun 8, 2026
Title Dazzling
Nor am I, but I have been really surprised by this one. Better acting and writing than usual, I think.
Writing is not bad. I am just biased towards high school dramas. Maybe I am just too old 🤭.
4 0
Replying to honeylemoncha • Jun 8, 2026
yeah i think cao xiaotian (the screenwriter) was who made it great. idk what happened to yang long's camera work…
👍
0 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 8, 2026
Unfortunately the editing, sequencing, and script didn't get better for me. I thought it was going to be another Glory (Chen DuLing's previous drama). Disappointing.
2 2
Replying to DramaMarathoner • Jun 8, 2026
Title Dazzling
this is 36 eps right? Because the adult arc didn’t even start it can’t end in what 7 eps? because they will…
It is written 30 here. Still I find the high school period too dragged out for my taste, considering the other storyline that is supposed to take place after high school.
8 0
On Dazzling • Jun 8, 2026
Title Dazzling
More than half of this show (currently in Ep. 21) is spent during high school period. If I knew, I wouldn't have bothered. Not a fan of high school dramas.
5 7
On The Youth Memories • Jun 7, 2026
This show should be called Saint Xiao ChungSheng, because ML was written like a saint with no boundaries.
Also, last episodes were totally unnecessary and drama could have rounded off earlier. It caused them to repeat storylines and add unnecessary plot lines.

Anyway, a decent drama and aside from the above complaints, I reasonably enjoyed the show.
1 1
On The Youth Memories • Jun 7, 2026
Coming back to rant again. There are some relationships that we have to cut off and move on no matter what. This show failed in portraying this real life scenario.
How can one suffer betrayal from the sesame set of people over and over again, and somehow the victim is such a great person (Saint even) to keep the same people close to him. To even have access to his secrets. 🤦‍♀️

Big script flaw here. Don’t even get me started with the 20 years of lusting and yearning over someone. Unrealistic.
1 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 7, 2026
Like I said, writing a ML Character that is a saint, is my problem with this show. How many times do people, even so called close friends, have to betray you for you to keep bringing them back and working with them.
This is not realistic at all. It’s rinse and repeat. Almost like a filler to elongate the show. 🤦‍♀️
1 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 7, 2026
I hate when C-dramas write Lead Characters that are saints and sacrificial. Like WTF is with it and ML always excusing so called “best friends” that stab him in the back. And still maintain friendships with them.
That’s not real life. That is just writing some saviour character.
1 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 6, 2026
I can’t believe I missed this when it aired. I’ve been binge watching it and it’s so good. Reminds of the just concluded drama, “The Lead - 主角”.
1 0
Replying to Mahesh12 • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Lead
What happened to ML in the end?
Yes, she did. Like i said, the FL had more sourness than sweetness.
0 4
Replying to Mahesh12 • Jun 5, 2026
Title The Lead Spoiler
What happened to ML in the end?
He died in a car accident with their son.
0 6
On The Lead • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Lead
Finally completed this show. It held my full attention up until episode 44. The tone kind of changed and it focused less on the FL and somehow filled the scenes with her Uncle and Aunty Hua. Nothing wrong with it, it just made the bit less interesting.
Also, no more mention of Chu JiaHe and the 2ML anymore.

All in all, the show really depicted life (sweet and sour). To be honest, it depicted more of a sour life. Poor FL had more sorrows than joy.
I hope this is not the average life of people who are famous or in entertainment. It will just be too sad.

Just when they were giving hope with Hong Bing and FL, they snatched it away again. I suspected with that later part of sweetness, it was just a dream.

I didn't like they never mentioned Hongbing's parents and FL's parents again. Instead all the time they spent on her Uncle (which I think was unnecessary, they would have touched on those). Because of this, I felt the ending was wonky and deserved better, especially for the quality they have been giving.
1 8