Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 14, 2020
Replying to JK00k • 6 hours ago
I like the song played when LanXiang's mom dying... my tears rolled down😭 especially at the line. "the…
I cried all through out that scene as well. Made me miss my Dad, who passed earlier this year, so much.

In fact, the last 2 episodes of this show had me in tears for most part of them.
1 0
On Against the Current • 10 hours ago
Just noticed Zhou Shen is the one singing the OST . He has such a beautiful voice. I love the OST he sang.

The one sang by Tang SongYu is also very poetic. Love it.
10 4
On Against the Current • 10 hours ago
The cast and crew of this show simply used this opportunity to showcase their wonderful artistic talent.

Loved how the show took its time in telling its story. It allowed it show off the depths of each character.

Definitely will miss it. One of the best C-dramas I’ve watched.

I’m giving extra bonus points to them for wrapping it up wonderfully. C-dramas usually botch their drama endings 🤭.
10 0
On A Prophet • 1 day ago
Title A Prophet
The Cao character in ep.13 had me laughing so hard! OMG! I love this show. A serious drama with lots of subtle humour — my kind of drama.
6 0
Replying to captioners • 5 days ago
It’s not about the sensuality of their first night, nor am I complaining about the little peck and that dramatic…
Yeah, the drama didn't spell it out. But showed how. The ML spent some more years in the capital, fought a bit more wars for the emperor, and played a little more politics (there was also a scene of older Eunuchs discussing the crown prince now having a favoured "teachers and "eunuchs" and the camera panning to the frame on the door post that says "Eunuchs should not interfere in politics" – an irony, because we already see from the conversation in that scene that Eunuchs were definitely interfering. Also, that scene opened the ML's eye to the FL's opinion on court politics and the absolute power of the crown). After these experiences, the ML retired/went back to Jinling to join his family.

I think these conveyed that finally he accepted FL's opinion as he has witnessed it a bit in the capital.

I do think the director was taking an artistic and philosophical approach to move the plot.

We also see, that once he returned, the FL welcomed him with a smile – signifying her acceptance of him.
2 1
On Spring of the Blade • 6 days ago
The best thing about this show to me, was the melodic tune that often played in the certain scenes of the drama.

Other than this, I found this drama to be very chaotic. Terrible editing (mainly ruined the shows flow and meaning) and directing.
I had such great hope for it. I stuck to it thinking the editing and flow will improve, before I knew it, I was midway through and decided to simply finish it as my other dramas have no new episodes. 😮‍💨
5 1
Replying to tealplans • 10 days ago
idk if this is a satire or you lack comprehension of what is going on. she is literally eliminating each family…
I’m saying the success of her revenge plans is based on ML’s help. They get countered until ML steps in.
0 0
Replying to cdramalizard • 11 days ago
ML is carrying out his revenge.
I meant the targets in her family got eliminated with his help. Even the latest episode (before ML came in), she couldn’t. Everything fell flat. She does as she’s told after scowling. I had higher expectations of her, with the kind of machinations she did to enter the household
0 1
Replying to tealplans • 11 days ago
idk if this is a satire or you lack comprehension of what is going on. she is literally eliminating each family…
🙄
1 2
Replying to zhixin • 11 days ago
I expect a lot from her because of her first move
Exactly! Me too.
0 0
Replying to cdramalizard • 11 days ago
ML is carrying out his revenge.
So basically the FL had no plans to actually carry out her revenge. So far, the only successful eliminations happened due to ML’s help. Yet, she is written as a scheming and intelligent person on a revenge mission.
1 3
On Spring of the Blade • 11 days ago
Apart from her scheme to enter the Xue Household, the FL has been simply useless in her revenge scheme. She just scowls and talks. No action. 🤦‍♀️. It seems the ML is the one doing the revenge for her.
3 12
Replying to Bluewing • 13 days ago
The screenwriter , the director, the editor are not doing good work here . This drama could have done better and…
💯
0 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
This show always leaves me wanting more 😩. I can’t seem get enough satisfaction from the episodes released each day 🙈.
10 2
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
So if ML knows FL is trying to solve her mum’s case, then he should know she’s the little girl from their past, right? So, how come he hasn’t mentioned it to FL and they’re treating each other as strangers. Such strange plot line.
1 2
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Ep.18 last scenes had me cheesing so hard. Even the preview of the FL’s sweet mouth in praising the Lin family had me cheesing hard too 🤭. Can’t wait for tomorrow.
15 0