Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 7, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2020
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • Nov 18, 2021
It started funny and entertaining but the last few episodes got DARK. A few points off for that. I didn't sign…
Ik, I cried a lot
0 0
Replying to iamme • Nov 18, 2021
Is this heavy? Heavy with political and more. Or just light hearted?
A light hearted at the beginning then will make your eyes bawls out during the end
0 0
Replying to Silent • Nov 17, 2021
Person Choi Na Moo
how come she only gets cameos or very minor roles ?
I also want to know
0 0
On Why Her? • Nov 9, 2021
Title Why Her?
Kuzu no Honkai in recommendations?? Oh hell naw, if y'all don't know what kuzu no honkai is, it's so fd up
2 0
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 20, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
another victim of the cancel culture :/ his career only lasted for 4 years.
1 0
On Kim Seon Ho • Oct 20, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
another victim of the cancel culture :/ his career only lasted for 4 years.
0 0
Replying to buddy_aldwin • Oct 13, 2021
Everything that the Korean one should have done, but didn't. And will never be.Damn, CTY made me start to be curious…
I really hope somehow 18 will get season 2 :'(
1 0
On Closer to You Season 2 • Oct 13, 2021
WOW! Closer to you got a sequel! I hope there's a happy ending. I also hope that Somehow 18 will get a season 2 and longer because it was the original story :(
4 0
On 6/45 • Oct 12, 2021
Title 6/45
when will this airrrr
2 0