Editorials Replying to zitszack • Aug 2, 2021
Person Oh Ah Rin
she is talented but sometime overacting in River where the moon rises
She is so cute there and her accent
2 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Aug 2, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green Spoiler
Soo Hyun and Young ran is perfect for each other though, I can't really see the chemistry between young ran and soo bin's friend.
3 0
Replying to Kdramasana • Aug 1, 2021
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
he doesnt really look like a highschooler though.
I agree. But for me I want it haha. Also a college or university drama would be great too like in My ID is gangnam beauty. I also want him to be on a drama where he is A Rookie detective but has good intuitions.
3 1
Replying to Kdramasana • Aug 1, 2021
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
he doesnt really look like a highschooler though.
Maybe. But have you seen his high school dramas? Like Adolescence Medley, Middle School Student A, The Flatterer, My strange hero. But he was younger back then.
0 3
On Check Out the Event • Jul 31, 2021
Title Check Out the Event
4 episode with 80 minutes. I'm in.
5 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jul 31, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
Plssss update
2 0
On Kwak Dong Yeon • Jul 31, 2021
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
I want to see him in another high school romcom drama :(
3 7
On Kwon Min A • Jul 29, 2021
Person Kwon Min A
Please stay strong. I found out the news about your attempt of suicide. We love you please be strong 제발
3 0
Replying to Leanndra Morrison Greenh • Jul 27, 2021
Title Metamorphosis
where to watch?
It's on netflix.
0 3
Replying to castawaydish • Jul 26, 2021
Person Ong Seong Wu
I want to see him do a crime drama as a rookie detective.
Yup. That kind of role suits him. A rookie detective who turns out to be a genius!
0 0
On A Poem a Day • Jul 26, 2021
Title A Poem a Day
Is this good?
2 2
On Yumi's Cells • Jul 26, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Is yubi my baby not the fml? When will she get a main lead😭 like in somehow 18. I miss her in a school uniform
4 0
Replying to jaeminahh • Jul 26, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
WHY? The korean one (somehow 18) is a sad ending? sorry im just curious because i dont finish it yet
It was bittersweet
0 0
On Blue Birthday • Jul 25, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
I have seen the recommendations and I saw "Somehow 18" and "Closer to you" which are both really similar because closer to you is the chinese adaption of somehow 18. Is the story similar and will it have a sad or bittersweet ending like on both?
1 3
Replying to Under The Sad Rain • Jul 24, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North Spoiler
She is the villain. She plans to kill everyone in Joseon
Yeah but hopefully she will change her mind because not all people in joseon are bad. Maybe the king or the other guy will make her change.
1 1
Replying to Betsuni • Jul 24, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North
I bet my pants off that Young Shin knows Ashin. Also, almost both got the same name. Just go back and watch the…
You have a point! And then ashin and him will be shipped and the king and the nurse will be shipped as well XD
1 0
On Kingdom: Ashin of the North • Jul 24, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North Spoiler
Is she gonna be a villain or will change her character in s3?
1 4
On Big Mouth • Jul 23, 2021
Title Big Mouth
I thought kwak dong yeon is the male lead. I hope he will have a new lead role soon and it would be great if it's a romcom high school or college theme
0 1
Replying to jaeminahh • Jul 20, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
Yes but for me i think they change the ML behavior because when i watch this i felt like he is so soft compered…
Oki thanks
0 0
Replying to Dice • Jul 15, 2021
Title Breakup Probation, A Week
No... Personally I cried a lot but it ended happily... Just watched it... Give it a try you won't regret it. ☺
I really like sad dramas with a happy ending because you can cry because of the sadness and happiness
2 0