Editorials
Replying to Chia6 • Jun 2, 2021
Title Sad Movie
Why would I want to watch a sad movie?
It's literally a Sad Movie
1 1
Replying to Chia6 • Jun 2, 2021
Title Sad Movie
Why would I want to watch a sad movie?
Lol
0 0
On Han Jae Yi • Jun 2, 2021
Person Han Jae Yi
She is so beautiful, hope she gets a lead role.
0 0
Replying to lia • Jun 2, 2021
Person Park Se Wan
she created a new one because her old acc got hacked its now @ sewanitsme
Yes, I saw it too :D
1 0
Replying to lia • Jun 1, 2021
Person Park Se Wan
she created a new one because her old acc got hacked its now @ sewanitsme
Thank you so much! But it seems like she doesn't have so much follower and got no check mark :(
0 2
Replying to KIMCHARCOAL • May 31, 2021
Title Sunflower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vmmi-zB_g 12:32
Is that a deleted scene? And also did he really die just like that? I was hoping that he was just in jail. I feel so bad for him, he just wanted to live a peaceful life.
1 4
On Our Beloved Summer • May 28, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
Kim Sung Chul second lead?
0 0
Replying to Happy Virus • May 25, 2021
Person Kim Joo Hyun
I Miss U
We miss her :)
2 0
Replying to _dude • May 24, 2021
Title Extracurricular Spoiler
Yeah, I was in it through 9 episodes. The ending fell very flat for me.
It felt rushed and a total cliffhanger
0 1
On Lee Jae Wook • May 23, 2021
Person Lee Jae Wook
I wish you will have a drama with Kim So Hyun soon! and more main roles :)
12 0
On Jin Ki Joo • May 20, 2021
Person Jin Ki Joo
I love her sweet smile :)
2 0
Replying to izzy • May 18, 2021
Person Jang Ki Yong
He's really getting in as many dramas as possible this year to keep us busy until his enlistment is over.
Yeah, when?
0 2
On Sweet & Sour • May 18, 2021
Title Sweet & Sour
It's like rare to see 1 male lead and 2 females.
9 0
On Extracurricular • May 14, 2021
Title Extracurricular
What a crappy ending. It's not even his fault in the first place.
4 3
Replying to 7777251 • May 13, 2021
Title 6/45
Wooow Kwak Dong Yeon & Park Se Wan reunion >,
I'm so excitedddd. I really love them on Never Twice!
5 1
On Shin Hyun Seung • May 8, 2021
Person Shin Hyun Seung
I thought he was a kpop star because some of the cast of Be my boyfriend are kpop stars.
2 3
On Park Min Woo • May 3, 2021
Person Park Min Woo
We miss you!
4 0
On Drama Stage Season 4: Attention Hog • May 2, 2021
Title Drama Stage Season 4: Attention Hog
Where to watch pls
1 0
Replying to soli • Apr 28, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
so you're telling me jo byeong kyu is the first ml then they replaced him ??;aww that's so sad i rlly love byeong…
Yes, it's so unfair and sad.
2 0
Replying to JIEUN • Apr 26, 2021
Title Once Again
yes but the female lead does too
Oki, thank you.
0 0