Editorials
On All of Us Are Dead • Mar 3, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
This gives me High School of the Dead vibes. It's an anime! It's a must watch but not for kids though ;)
4 4
Replying to snigdhaaaa_ • Mar 1, 2021
Person Noh Jong Hyun
I thought about this all the time when I watched him in "he is psychometric" and "live on"
I know! Especially in Live on.
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Feb 27, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
If Byeong Kyu is not Su Mon, I'll not watch this. Also,i t was just a stupid false rumor and people think he really did it. *facepalm*
23 2
On Park Jin Joo • Feb 24, 2021
Person Park Jin Joo
She is so cute. Hope she gets a lead role.
6 0
On Lee Hong Gi • Feb 24, 2021
Person Lee Hong Gi
The photo gets me every time lol. Why is nobody changing it?
2 0
On My Dear Loser: Edge of 17 • Feb 24, 2021
Title My Dear Loser: Edge of 17
Is thiw bl? I hope not.
0 8
Ami • Feb 24, 2021
Photo Photo
This is so heartbreaking.
0 0
On Pubescence 2 • Feb 20, 2021
Title Pubescence 2
Where can I watch this?
0 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Feb 19, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Yes! Another historical zombie drama! I can't get over on Kingdom, and this would be great!
6 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Feb 19, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Season 2
Huh? Hibiki is still on the poster?
I thought it's a sequel.
0 1
On Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Season 2 • Feb 19, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Season 2
did she get a new bf?? why is the other guy gone.
0 4
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Feb 19, 2021
Title Under Your Bed
Make this a spoiler comment bro
Oops. My bad.
1 0
On Under Your Bed • Feb 18, 2021
Title Under Your Bed Spoiler
For me I think it will be a happy ending. Why? Because he turned himself in and that will probably give him a chance to explain that the guy he killed was an abusive husband and then Chihiro came calling his name. Chihiro can side with Mitsui telling him that it's the truth and if Mitsui is not there she would've died. Chihiro can also tell that it was a self defense. She can also show her bruises, scars, and wounds to the officer so that it will be more proof. And then I hope He will be released and then they will have their new chapter of life where they are both happy.
9 3
Replying to Edwxrd • Feb 18, 2021
Title Under Your Bed
When she gets beaten up and getting raped by his husband is so painful to watch :'(
Omo that's sad. How is your friend now? Is she doing fine?
1 1
Replying to At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Feb 16, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Replying to deleted comment
I'm glad. I thought it was because of the synopsis.
0 0
On Lee Re • Feb 16, 2021
Person Lee Re
She looks so grown up now! Can't wait for her romcom dramas in the future!
8 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Feb 16, 2021
Title The Crowned Clown
Not really. One dude is truly the reincarnation of evil and the other dude is our MC xD Both played by Yeo Jin…
Oh I see!
0 0
On Kim Tae Woo • Feb 16, 2021
Person Kim Tae Woo
It seems like every historical drama, he is there lol.
1 0
Replying to Kim Joo Young • Feb 15, 2021
Person Kim Joo Young
Replying to deleted comment
huh?
0 0
Replying to Valentina • Feb 15, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Wait wait…is it going to be released? When?
Yes!!
0 0