News
Replying to Dramanogu • Feb 13, 2021
Title Somehow 18
Where do you watch the special episode?
Or if it happens maybe one of her friends or another girl will go to his school and then she's gonna replace Na-bi because when he came back the first scenario is different from the time he came back. I hope not lol.
0 0
On My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho • Feb 13, 2021
Title My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho
Is this happy ending?
0 1
On Bullies Season 2: Goblin • Feb 11, 2021
Title Bullies Season 2: Goblin
where can i watch this?
0 0
On The Dominator 3 - Junior Bullies • Feb 11, 2021
Title The Dominator 3 - Junior Bullies
where to watch?
0 0
On The Crowned Clown • Feb 10, 2021
Title The Crowned Clown
Does this have 2nd lead syndrome? Lol Ik it's the same guy but he plays different role xD
0 2
On Lee Joo Young • Feb 10, 2021
Person Lee Joo Young
Her tomboy character is what makes her beautiful. I love her.
3 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Feb 10, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
is this bl?
0 2
Replying to twnty8 • Feb 10, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I'm so excited for Kang Min Ah!!?but I wonder who's gonna be her endgame cause you know it's a BL type? anyways…
THIS IS A BL? :/
0 0
On Kingdom Season 2 • Feb 9, 2021
Title Kingdom Season 2
Can't wait for thr 3rd Season!!!
5 0
Replying to Valentina • Feb 8, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Wait wait…is it going to be released? When?
Ohhh I didn't know. I hope so too.
1 0
On Vincenzo • Feb 8, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Kwak Dong Yeon is villain again :< I hope he will have another romcom lead soon (High school) would be great :D
1 0
Replying to sia • Feb 6, 2021
Person Choi Na Moo
Someone! Change! The! Profile! Picture!
I know lol it's kinda creepy.
4 0
Replying to Valentina • Feb 4, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Wait wait…is it going to be released? When?
I think it's TBA. So Hyun is still doing RWTNR
0 5
On Lee Yoo Bi • Feb 3, 2021
Person Lee Yoo Bi
I think her profile picture needs to be updated.
8 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 3, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
finally season 2!
2 7
On River Where the Moon Rises • Feb 3, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
What we all need is a strong female lead warrior :D
5 0
On Vampire Detective • Feb 3, 2021
Title Vampire Detective
This is similar to zombie detective?
0 4
Replying to Classy_idol • Jan 30, 2021
Title An Algorithm
I commented a way to watch, hope this helps
Oh okay thanks :D
0 1
Replying to Classy_idol • Jan 30, 2021
Title An Algorithm
I commented a way to watch, hope this helps
Where? I can't see it.
0 3
On Kwak Dong Yeon • Jan 29, 2021
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
I wonder when will he got another romcom lead role :( I miss him. It would be nice if it will be a high school drama :)
1 0