News
On The Tale of Nokdu • Jan 28, 2021
Title The Tale of Nokdu
Is it just me or I ship Nok du and the Muwol Captain. Because they are good together lol. (But I really love the main couple, this is just my opinion). They are both good at fighting and can protect each other while being a cute couple (if it will happen lol). When they are plotting something together they look good together.
2 0
On Park Da Yeon • Jan 28, 2021
Person Park Da Yeon
I can't wait for her to be a star in the future! She is so good at acting. She will become another romcom star!
8 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Jan 28, 2021
Title Couple on the Backtrack
This is one of the best dramas out there that will make you cry alot.
5 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jan 28, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
OMG! There is actually season 2! But it's 2022! But I'll wait.
12 0
lo_ve • Jan 28, 2021
Article Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun reveal new teaser poster for "River Where the Moon Rises"
can't waittttt
0 0
lo_ve • Jan 26, 2021
Article Lee Jae Wook and Park Gyu Young receive casting offer for new KBS drama
I wonder when will Kwak Dong Yeon get another Main Role :< I want to see him more!
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Jan 25, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Can't wait for season 2!
0 0
On Lee Kyung Min • Jan 24, 2021
Person Lee Kyung Min
He really fits a Detective/Prosecutor role in Uncanny Counter
8 0
Replying to Nana001 • Jan 22, 2021
Title Better Days
I didn't quite understand the ending. The police car scene where it seems that they're talking to each other,…
Does she know that the Boy is out now and is looking after her? Or if not why did the boy didn't let her know? Are they in a relationship?
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Jan 20, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
Everybody well maybe someone will hate the MC in the beginning but later on you'll change your mind :> if you've seen the Chinese original.
3 0
On Noh Jong Hyun • Jan 19, 2021
Person Noh Jong Hyun
He looks like Gong Yoo
3 2
Replying to PolinaElectricG4yahhhshi • Jan 19, 2021
Person Lee Ruby
she does
What is it? Its only a fanpage I saw.
0 2
On Lee Ruby • Jan 19, 2021
Person Lee Ruby
She doesn't have insta :(
0 4
On Hwang Min Hyun • Jan 19, 2021
Person Hwang Min Hyun
He sounds and look like Park Seo Joon
2 0
On Love Revolution • Jan 18, 2021
Title Love Revolution
WE NEED SEASON 2 :( THERE WILL BE SO MANY TWIST, TEARY MOMENTS IF THERE WILL BE SEASON 2 :(
4 0
On An Algorithm • Jan 14, 2021
Title An Algorithm
Is this available in Kissasian?
0 5
On Itaewon Class • Jan 14, 2021
Title Itaewon Class
One of the best dramas of 2020.
10 1
Replying to Ayla Flower • Jan 14, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I'm afraid that it will be Start Up #2 (in terms of SLS)..
If it is then I already feel bad for Taecyeon.
0 0
On Ahn Sol Bin • Jan 12, 2021
Person Ahn Sol Bin
She is so cute in Itaewon Class.
0 0
On Kim Da Mi • Jan 12, 2021
Person Kim Da Mi
Why does she only have 1 drama :(
6 0