Editorials
On A Love So Beautiful • Mar 23, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
This ia good but the Chinese original is still a gem for me <3
2 0
On Park Se Wan • Mar 23, 2021
Person Park Se Wan
What is her instagram?
0 4
On So Not Worth it • Mar 23, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
YAY! Park Se Wan is back <3
0 0
Replying to __bseon • Mar 21, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
Due to accusation going on, he wants to prove his innocence that's why he wanted to drop so cast would not be…
Yeah. So many bullying accusations have risen and it's so sad. I really want to see him in a historical drama coz I've seen his historical ad.
5 0
On Secret Royal Inspector & Joy • Mar 21, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector & Joy
Why replace Jo Byeong kyu?
3 4
On Once Again • Mar 14, 2021
Title Once Again
Does the male chases female?
0 2
On Kim Yoon Hye • Mar 8, 2021
Person Kim Yoon Hye
She's so cute in 18 again and Vincenzo.
4 0
Replying to CamiToYuki • Mar 8, 2021
Title My Dear Loser: Edge of 17
May I ask you why you are asking?
Ahh it's okay. I will watch it anyway coz it's on my list.
1 1
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Mar 8, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
You may not know it but Kwak Dong-yeon is in the drama Vincenzo with /Song Joong-ki
I did know. But i still hoped. And yeah In Woo is much taller :(
1 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 7, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Not complaining about Na In-Woo but I really wish it was Kwak Dong-Yeon.
12 5
Replying to CamiToYuki • Mar 7, 2021
Title My Dear Loser: Edge of 17
May I ask you why you are asking?
I don't hate bl or anything but I don't watch them. Is it bl or not?
0 3
Replying to eevee • Mar 6, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
This drama was one of the most anticipated of 2021, from what I saw on a lot of lists (including mine) now it’s…
Same. I really think Dong Yeon will fit as On Dal because of his vibe and looks. He is also underrated :(
2 1
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 5, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I hope Kwak Dong-Yeon will be the new On Dal!
5 0
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 5, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
I hope he will not be depressed and commit suicide
7 3
On Drama Stage Season 4: Attention Hog • Mar 5, 2021
Title Drama Stage Season 4: Attention Hog
I love them already. Both of them are one of my favorite actors! I wish they would also have a leading role in a drama!
1 0
Replying to Deguchi Yvonne • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
He is currently starring in Vincenzo, right? I don't think he's available.
Yes he is and a support role. I really hope he gets another main role. I'm a big fan of him, especially in Modern Farmer.
4 1
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 4, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kbs-reportedly-drop-ji-soo-lead-actor-drama-river-moon-rises/
1 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
How about Kwak Dong Yeon? He is so underrated and he's the same age as Kim So Hyun.
7 3
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kbs-reportedly-drop-ji-soo-lead-actor-drama-river-moon-rises/
0 0
Replying to Sirencall • Mar 3, 2021
Title All of Us Are Dead
This reminds me of the anime High school of the dead. Kind of looks similar too.
Sameee
1 0