Editorials
On A Love So Beautiful • Jul 14, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
I haven't watch this But I loved the Original Chinese version! Please someone tell me is this worth to watch?
1 5
On Melancholia • Jul 13, 2021
Title Melancholia
I love me some student/teacher relationship! Makes me remember "My Strange Hero" drama :>
6 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jul 9, 2021
Title A Moment to Remember
https://www1.dramacool.ch/a-moment-to-remember-2004-episode-1.html
I agree. The pop-up ads are so annoying.
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jul 9, 2021
Title A Moment to Remember
https://www1.dramacool.ch/a-moment-to-remember-2004-episode-1.html
Why?
0 2
On Park Hae Eun • Jul 8, 2021
Person Park Hae Eun
Don't give up! <3
5 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jul 8, 2021
Title Alchemy of Souls
Park Hye-eun has reportedly stepped down from lead role in "Return". Shooting for the drama will resume when a…
That's sad :( I hope that she will not lose confidence :(
5 1
On So Not Worth it • Jun 30, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
I love park se wan
1 0
On So Not Worth it • Jun 30, 2021
Title So Not Worth it
I'm gonna watch this soon after I'm done with the others. Looking at the comments, this is going to be good!!
1 0
On Pumpkin Time • Jun 30, 2021
Title Pumpkin Time
Is this like his friend is a tomboy when they were kids and then it turns out she was a girl the whole time? Because I've seen a manga with the same plot. He didn't even knew that she was a girl because she was more hyper and active than him. Overall, I'm looking forward to this.
1 1
On Justice High • Jun 27, 2021
Title Justice High
Can I know some more bullying/high school dramas or movies and then the lead will have some revenge?
0 4
Replying to castawaydish • Jun 27, 2021
Title Come and Hug Me
I can't find a drama where the leads have such incredible dedication and unconditional love for each other like…
It's like they are really meant for each other.
3 3
Replying to wildfire160 • Jun 24, 2021
Person Shin Hyun Seung
Same here i was convinced of it...after checking though there's nothing about him out there so its kind of amazing…
Yes! Hopefully he will have more dramas
1 0
On Nakamura Risa • Jun 21, 2021
Person Nakamura Risa
Especially on the Camellia girl movie
0 0
On Nakamura Risa • Jun 21, 2021
Person Nakamura Risa
She looks so young
0 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Jun 16, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
I really want to watch this
4 0
Replying to Raza • Jun 13, 2021
Title A Tale of Legendary Libido
Some of the scenes got me pretty hard and I was especially turned on big time by the 60 + years old grandma lol!
Wtf?
6 1
On Dynamite Dondon • Jun 10, 2021
Title Dynamite Dondon
1 stat review?
0 0
On Bloodhounds • Jun 3, 2021
Title Bloodhounds
I hope this isn't a love triangle and each of them have their own girls :3
3 0
On Bloodhounds • Jun 3, 2021
Title Bloodhounds
Kwak Dong Yeon and Lee Do Hyun! Both are my favorites! I'm in!
3 0
On Lee Min Ryung • Jun 2, 2021
Person Lee Min Ryung
What a pretty ghost :3
1 0