Editorials
On Josee • Jan 11, 2021
Title Josee Spoiler
Sad ending :(
0 1
On A Love So Beautiful • Jan 10, 2021
Title A Love So Beautiful
I miss them so muchhh❤️
3 1
On Vincenzo • Jan 10, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I'm here because of Kwak Dong Yeon :)
3 1
Replying to buddy_aldwin • Jan 9, 2021
Title Closer to You
This remake of the korean one is what i really wanted. Hope the korean version can also get a 16 ep remake
I know. Hope it's the same leads aswell.
1 0
Replying to Achoo • Jan 9, 2021
Title The Flatterer
I agree with you. Like the first season ended with the biggest cliffhanger I have ever seen. Like what happened?
I know. I heard that during the making of the series, the webtoon is not yet finished. Maybe they didn't get the chance to see the complete story or just decided not to continue.
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Dec 20, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
I CAN'T WAIT!! <3
3 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Dec 14, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
I CAN'T WAIT! I hope this will be good as the original one.
1 0
On Live On • Nov 19, 2020
Title Live On
Why only 8 Episodes?
3 0
On Ikema Natsumi • Nov 19, 2020
Person Ikema Natsumi
Onoderaaaaaaa
0 0
Replying to Nez • Nov 18, 2020
Title Extraordinary You
The end to the main story was bittersweet indeed. However, the actual end where "the nerd ones became the cool…
I know. Lol
0 0
Replying to realdeal • Nov 18, 2020
Title Under Your Bed Spoiler
Have you ever watched a movie that it felt you are reading a novel? The constant narration did it for me, him…
When she gets beaten up and getting raped by his husband is so painful to watch :'(
0 4
On Nishikawa Kanako • Nov 18, 2020
Person Nishikawa Kanako
I feel pity for her on "Under Your Bed". She is a great actress.
1 1
Replying to Nez • Nov 17, 2020
Title Extraordinary You
The end to the main story was bittersweet indeed. However, the actual end where "the nerd ones became the cool…
I think it's because of his old self. Remember? He doesn't like stawberry but pretends to like it in front of YJD.
0 2
On Never Twice • Nov 17, 2020
Title Never Twice
What a wholesome ending ❤️
7 0
Replying to Nez • Nov 17, 2020
Title Extraordinary You
The end to the main story was bittersweet indeed. However, the actual end where "the nerd ones became the cool…
Yeah! and also Nam Joo's new self is so funny! I guess now he really loves strawberry.
0 4
On Sunflower • Nov 12, 2020
Title Sunflower
Did he die at the end? On the fire? Or did he go back fo jail?
1 6
On Sunflower • Nov 12, 2020
Title Sunflower
This is so sad :( just because of that freaking mall!Hee Joo really loves Tae Shik :(
2 0
On Gangster High • Nov 11, 2020
Title Gangster High Spoiler
The ending was so sad.
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • Nov 10, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
I really love the Chinese one it's one of the few gems. I hope this one will be good as well.
10 0
On Moorim School • Nov 10, 2020
Title Moorim School
does this have any comedy?
2 1