K-Drama
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Dec 16, 2025
Title Speed and Love
There are two episodes every day where they act like other dramas, but some days there's only one episode? Honestly,…
Well you don’t have to watch 2 episodes every day even if they get released, you can choose to watch only one per day. You can just watch it in your own preferred pace yk.
4 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 10, 2025
Title Speed and Love
WHEN ARE THE EPISODES OUT???
4 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 9, 2025
Title Speed and Love
When is it finally releasinggg?
1 2
On Love and Crown • Nov 17, 2025
Title Love and Crown
A waste of my time, gonna drop this on, I like the actors tho
2 0
On Warm on a Cold Night • Nov 4, 2025
Title Warm on a Cold Night
Ep 11 right now, does it get better?
0 1
On Whispers of Fate • Nov 3, 2025
Title Whispers of Fate
Is there any romance?
0 2
Replying to GuyOlei • Oct 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
try fated heart you will love it
Does it have a happy ending??
1 1
Replying to Listening snow tower • Oct 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It's a really nice drama that give those butterfly feelings,😊I suddenly realise I'm into the angst of cdrama,…
Is Feud a good drama??
0 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Oct 15, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Guyss Are ANY similar dramas like this?? Pls replyy
2 14
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Oct 5, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Guys are there ANY similar dramas to this?? Pls replyy
1 10
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Oct 5, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
The main lead is so hot omg
17 0
On Always Home • Mar 23, 2025
Title Always Home Spoiler
I REALLY LOVED THIS DRAMA, I don’t get why many people are hating on qiqi tho, yes I get that she can get possessive about her friends, which can make her seem irritating. But that’s the way she grew up. Her mother was always controlling her and never really had time for her so she got attached to Chen haun er pretty quickly and didn’t like when she realized that she (her bestfriend) had other close friends too. She probably feared that her friend wouldn’t have time for her too. (Just Like her mom). So its not entirely her fault.
2 1
On When I Fly Towards You • Mar 23, 2025
Title When I Fly Towards You
a really cute Highschool drama, IT WAS DEFINITELY WORTH ITTT, A MUST WATCHHH
2 0
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Mar 23, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
THIS DRAMA WAS REALLY CUTE, its like an enemies to lovers trope and it ateeee. The chemistry was good too. Even though it’s a bit clichee, it never got boring for me. The editing was good too, it definitely underrated. A MUST WATCH.
6 0
On Sweet Tai Chi • Mar 23, 2025
Title Sweet Tai Chi
This drama is so underrated honestly, I loved everything about it, the chemistry of the main leads, the scenery, the plot etc. Even though they didn’t really have a kiss scene, THE CHEMISTRY WAS SOOO GOOD, THEY WERE SO CUTE OML. Its a must watchhhhh.
6 0
On Ski into Love • Mar 23, 2025
Title Ski into Love
I LOVE THEIR CHEMISTRYYYYY. LINYI IS SUCH A GREEN FLAG HERE, AND MY GIRL ESTHER NEVER DISAPPOINTS. BTW ALL THE CHARACTERS HAVE LETHAL FACECARDS 😍😍😍
9 0