Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Someone tell me whether I should start watching this while its airing or wait for it to fully release
1 5
On Wedding Impossible • Apr 14, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible Spoiler
I was ep 11 and I almost thought they weren't going to end up together 😭😭 So glad they are together :'D
4 0
Replying to Noam • Apr 13, 2024
Title Hidden Love
I miss them sm 😔
ikrrrr
0 0
Replying to SALILAS • Apr 13, 2024
Title Hidden Love
watch it more than 10 times. always come back to this beautiful love. it lighten my heart and spirit :)
omg sooo truee <33
1 0
Replying to DiegoS. • Apr 13, 2024
Oh, I've just found out it's not released yet. The date on MDL is wrong.It's April 29th actually.
yee exactly
0 0
Replying to DiegoS. • Apr 12, 2024
Oh, I've just found out it's not released yet. The date on MDL is wrong.It's April 29th actually.
You can just watch it on kisskh.co
2 0
Replying to 10997865 • Apr 12, 2024
Title Hidden Love
Are you interested in enemies to lovers trope? If yes, you should check out this cdrama recommendation video:https://youtu.be/UVD75fHAzSE
Thank you for this!
2 0
Replying to Platinum Fox • Apr 12, 2024
Title Hidden Love Spoiler
5 years
But in the webtoon its 7 years or something right?
0 9
Replying to Jesabe • Apr 12, 2024
Title My Lovely Liar Spoiler
Omg, her ex cop is such a green flag 🥹😩 I've already fallen for him ♥️
ikrrr I was at one point really hoping that she would choose him instead of Do Ha
4 2
Replying to Kyung-mi • Apr 12, 2024
WATCH EP 1, 2 FREE HERE https://myasiantv.rest/under-the-gun-ep-1-eng-sub/
Why is this labelled as a spoiler? 😭😭
2 1
Replying to DiegoS. • Apr 12, 2024
Oh, I've just found out it's not released yet. The date on MDL is wrong.It's April 29th actually.
Please do share your opinion of the first ep :)
1 5
On Lee Jong Suk • Apr 12, 2024
Person Lee Jong Suk
I wonder when 1 second will release? If it gets confirmed soon, will it release by 2025? or end of 2024?
1 1