K-Drama
Replying to He Lian • May 2, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I'm def not complaining about the ending. I'm glad that Hong Hae In survived. It was a happy and wholesome ending.
yess! happy and realistic :D
9 0
On Queen of Tears • May 2, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Binged it in 3 days! Amazing!! 9/10!! <333 Loved it! Also, loved Vincenzo's appearance!! <33
14 2
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • Apr 27, 2024
Person Lee Hyun Woo
WTF he's so young?? I've only seen him in old dramas so I thought he was old too
ikr! I just saw Secretly Greatly and checked his page out. He was there in A Good day to be a dog!! No wonder he looked familiar!
3 0
Replying to kaipeaches • Apr 27, 2024
Title Secretly Greatly
lol what a rollercoaster. was expecting an action-comedy, ended the movie bawling my eyes out. still i enjoyed…
ikrr
0 0
Replying to OliviaW • Apr 27, 2024
Title Secretly Greatly
so cameo on crashlanding on you was from here😂
I saw a movie recap of this on yt and was surprised to see him in the same green sweat suit in CLOY
0 0
Replying to ayume • Apr 27, 2024
Title Secretly Greatly
I'm amazed that they managed to bring Secretly Greatly casts to CLOY. I wish they had more scenes.
ikrr
0 0
On Why Women Love • Apr 26, 2024
Title Why Women Love
idk I forced myself binge watch this till ep 20 and then after 10 days forced myself to complete it...cause I don't like dropping dramas much. 6/10 from me (liked the cuteness)
2 0
Replying to sen • Apr 26, 2024
Title Boyhood Season 2
coupang play aims for the end of 2024
Ohh Thank you for replying :)
2 0
Replying to LadyCatherine • Apr 21, 2024
Person Zhang Xin Cheng
He has! Skate into love took place in university.
Alright :) Thank you for the rec
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 16, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
hold up you are moving to fast 😂
idk if its real lol. Don't take my word. I'm still trying to search for official news regarding this. Commented here to ask whether this is even true :/
2 1
On Boyhood Season 2 • Apr 15, 2024
Title Boyhood Season 2
When is this 😭😭😭
2 5
Replying to Mimi • Apr 15, 2024
Title Boyhood Season 2
AHHH DO WE KNOW WHEN?
No :(((
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Apr 15, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
hold up you are moving to fast 😂
Nah, it's not me. I read some comments below and somewhere else too. People said there's some news about WHC3 and I was confused loll
1 3
Replying to AllyCat29 • Apr 15, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
What, where did you get that from??? We haven't find out when season 2 is coming out.
idk I saw some comments below :/
1 0
Replying to Precious • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
So far far it's 12 ep( 12 will be out in few hrs) if you can binge watch and catch then why not join the ride.…
Welp, binging shows is my specialty :) So, I'll join y'all soon :)
1 1
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Watch it now! No regrets
Alright! :D
1 0
On Moon Sang Min • Apr 14, 2024
Person Moon Sang Min
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Wait, hold up, there's going to be a WHC3???!
1 7
Replying to Sugge • Apr 14, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I need Choi Hyun-Wook in this 🥺
ikrr
2 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 14, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Is it going to start airing in Dec 2024 or something?
2 0
