K-Drama
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I K R! It's like Hidden Love cute!
oo I think it's banned in my country :/....unable to access it...
1 7
Replying to Darkness • Jun 8, 2024
Person Wi Ha Joon
graduation
But its not mentioned on this page.......
1 0
Replying to David William Gibson • Jun 8, 2024
Person Wi Ha Joon
He needs more main roles, especially a main romance role
Yessss agreed!
1 0
On Wi Ha Joon • Jun 8, 2024
Person Wi Ha Joon
We need him in more romantic dramas, pretty please!! <33
4 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I K R! It's like Hidden Love cute!
Where are you watching this? I'm watching it on kisskh.co but the website says it'll upload the ep 2 hours after releasing...
1 10
Replying to Bhvy • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
mdl please change fl pfp
Agreed
2 0
Replying to kimromes • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I mean how come the rating is 7.9? It's too low for this. This drama shouldnbe at least 8.5 so far.Nonetheless,…
I think it needs to be like 8.9 at least but at max it needs to be like 9+ come on its soo good!!!
0 0
Replying to xetroxon • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
it's been a really really long time since a drama made my heart skip a beat like this one has
IKRRRRRR we seriously need more romance dramas like this <333333333
2 0
Replying to Li Li • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
a whole flower garden is in my stomach with the amount of butterflies it's giving me.
It's worth it trust me It's cute as hell!
0 0
Replying to sloanefix • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
it's giving me ALL THE BUTTERFLIES
SOO DAMN TRUE AAAAAA Like my heart was racing so bad and fast throughout the time I binge watched this!! <3333333
2 0
Replying to Cora • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Such a beautiful show!
Agreed!!
1 0
Replying to Suga_Life • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
ok, but why is this so cute, literally one of the cutest dramas.This is one of my favs so far.
I K R! It's like Hidden Love cute!
1 12
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I think I might be obsessed with slow burn romance. I just love it so much
ikikikikikikikkkk AAAA
1 0
Replying to Magalete • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
i unexpectedly like this
I binged it in 2 days n I'm here can't wait for the next ep to come AAAAAAAAAA
1 0
Replying to Kate_735 • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
I read below that someone said the age gap between them was 6 years (in the story)...I would like to know where…
I thought the age gap was 4 years? not sure tho
1 0
Replying to Taino • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Whenever this airs all episodes, please let me know if there is a break up between the main leads.
will do 👍🏻👍🏻
3 1
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Jun 8, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
This drama deserves a 9+ rating like its sooooo damn cute!!! <3333 I'd rate this a 10/10! Can't wait for the next ep! 5 more hours to go :DDD
6 0
Replying to Claddagh • Jun 6, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Yes I love it. You can start now because it's only 8 episodes and 4 already aired.
cool ty for letting me know
1 0
Replying to yeonnverse • Jun 6, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Spoiler tag please
Oops sorry mb! :D
1 0
Replying to Annie • Jun 6, 2024
Title Moving
there is but we don't know when! cause HHJ just talked about this s2, we must wait for Disney to announce this!
Ohh alright :D
1 0
