Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
Replying to starlight_ • Jun 9, 2024
No,this was the original title..because I want no loss in love
ahh no wonder I thought the title seemed somewhat familiar lol
3 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Jun 9, 2024
Title Dear X
Do you know some good step sibling romance dramas?
hmm I'll try it in my free time ig
0 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Jun 9, 2024
Title Dear X
Do you know some good step sibling romance dramas?
Alright thank you :)
0 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Jun 8, 2024
Are there even any historic dramas with no royal family included?
Please do share the title of the drama you're talking about. I'll definitely try to watch it :)
1 0
Replying to swisshishappy • Jun 8, 2024
completed for 2nd Time still wanna watch more.😌
can't get enough of this one :D
3 0
On Flower of Evil • Jun 8, 2024
4 years later, I still remember this drama like I watched it yesterday! Its an amazing drama! <333
6 0
Replying to Jin • Jun 8, 2024
Title Dear X
Step siblings romance is my favorite 😌😌
Do you know some good step sibling romance dramas?
1 4
Replying to dom • Jun 8, 2024
Title Dear X
probably in 2025
oh we got a whole year then
1 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • Jun 8, 2024
Their chemistry is just top notch, the bed scene reminded me very strongly that I am single😂❤️❤️
That bed scene.....I wanted to see more hahaha😂😂
2 4
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Jun 8, 2024
The romance is...............WoW hahaha 😂😂
Those who want some convincing to watch this drama...
The drama might feel slow in worst case scenario, but that's only till like ep 6! Ep 6, the fun begins and it'll make your heart go bOom BoOM all through the ep! The rest of the eps (7-9) have more and more romance and fluffy scenes in them, it's all SuPeR cUtE!! (and it will make your heart go BoOm BoOm)! ❤️❤️❤️

Like just trust me and watch it! I promise you will never regret watching this! It's like Hidden Love (another amazing Cdrama that'll get you gushing and fangirling for the rest of your life❤️ ) good!
3 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • Jun 8, 2024
Their chemistry is just top notch, the bed scene reminded me very strongly that I am single😂❤️❤️
This drama got my heart throbbing like no other! ❤️❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to Darkness • Jun 8, 2024
Person Wi Ha Joon
graduation
Sorry, I didn't know Graduation was the other name for The Midnight Romance in Hagwon 😅😅
2 0