I wish there was a page which featured all the on-going or upcoming Korean and Chinese dramas which are most active on MDL so that we can join in the fun
Just a question.Are kdramas better as a binge or two a week format?Personally, I'd say two a week is better.
tbh I feel that binging is the best option unless the drama is amazing like CLOY and MMH, then in that case, viewers enjoy watching it while it's airing
It's a 8.5/10! It's good and maybe there should ahve been 16 eps so that the drama wouldn't feel rushed in the end? But it's good. I'm happy that there was a happy ending and I really appreciate the epilogue! Would totally reccommend it to others! The story and plot is not too deep, rather it's light and has comedy and is a nice romcom. Hope everyone enjoys it! <33
It's actually good? I gave it an 8/10 cause it deserves it! Maybe it felt a little dragged that's why the low rating, else it was pretty good! Binged in 3 days and happy I did it lol
:DD
Would totally reccommend it to others! The story and plot is not too deep, rather it's light and has comedy and is a nice romcom. Hope everyone enjoys it! <33