Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
On My Strange Hero • May 8, 2023
This drama truly deserves a 10/10!!! I would love to see a season 2 of this
Anyone know any kdramas like this one? I need recs please
4 4
On Hyun Bin • May 8, 2023
Person Hyun Bin
Isn't he going to be working in more dramas?
0 0
On Crash Landing on You • May 8, 2023
To whomsoever it may concern,
THE HUMAN RACE NEEDS MORE KDRAMAS LIKE THESE! THIS WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MASTERPIECE THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY!!! WE NEED MORE OF THESE DRAMAS!
And to the director of this drama, to the actors, the team members and crew and to everyone who made this drama possible,
I S A L U T E ! You guys did an AMAZING JOB! YOU GUYS MADE A MASTERPIECE!!!
I am in love with this drama
Every time I watch it, I feel the emotions building in me all over again as if I'm watching it for the first time. I absolutely love this kdrama!!!
This drama deserves a 1000000000+/10
14 0
Replying to Sh_a • May 8, 2023
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
hi i just want to ask if this show has a sad ending
Not really...but the ending is not heart-breaking though it might seem to be...It's a happy ending cause the ml and fl end up together and live a happy life
0 2
Replying to IndianChief69 • May 8, 2023
Watched 1 & 1/2 episodes so far. Only have 2 words to describe this. Absolute junk!
...............It's not that bad
Actually I expected the ratings to be above 8.5
2 0
Replying to Rotem • May 4, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
they are so cute!!I'm so excited for him!!
omg that's an AMAZING idea!!! I really hope they work together in a drama!!
2 0
Replying to Rotem • May 4, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
The world could be a better place if it weren't for people like you.opening a false account to spread hateful.…
ikr
2 0
Replying to SMORE • May 4, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
My condolences, my heart aches to hear the newsI'm waiting for Jong Suk to break up with IU
Dude wth?!
3 0
Replying to pumpkinpie • May 4, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
Someone cast this man in a drama soonest..didn't watch big mouth so it feels like forever since the last time…
Then go and watch Big Mouth. What are you waiting for?!
0 0
Replying to Jessica Ho • May 4, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
I need him in a new drama soon. I hope he picks soon
Yessss ikrrrrrrr
0 0
Replying to Niha Rai • May 4, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
Are we getting any drama this year? 🥺
I hope so but I didn't here any news yet :'((
1 0
Replying to Lee Jong Suk • May 4, 2023
Person Lee Jong Suk
Replying to deleted comment
I know how you feel there. Ig all we can do is wait patiently now...
6 0
On W • May 4, 2023
Title W
We honestly need more of these dramas like SUPER asap
11 0