Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
Replying to chid_emordi1 • Mar 31, 2023
how come all six episodes are out of some streaming networks except for VIKI?
Which streaming networks are you referring to?
0 0
Replying to Mie • Mar 31, 2023
The first 6 episodes are up (TVING raw). Last 4 will be on April 21.No Idea why Viki has only released 1 when…
Hey! Which unofficial websites are you referring to? Because in kisskh.me and dramacool.so only 1 episode has been released
1 7
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Mar 31, 2023
Hey! Do you know where I can watch this? I'm not in South Korea so I can't watch through tving...
Oh thank you soo much!! <3
0 0
Replying to llll_09 • Mar 31, 2023
The first OST is released. :)))https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S755_Rkdxc
Hey! Do you know where I can watch this? I'm not in South Korea so I can't watch through tving...
0 2
Replying to NS242 • Mar 26, 2023
Title 18 Again
How are you watching this? I can’t seem to find this.. except on dvd 0,o
dramacool.so
kisskh.me
I use these websites to watch kdramas and cdramas
3 0
On 18 Again • Mar 24, 2023
Title 18 Again
One of the BEST dramas I've watched! Its on my 'To Rewatch List' again!!!
2 8
Replying to yejixcute • Mar 24, 2023
Title 18 Again
A MASTERPIECE.
Literally the truth!
0 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Mar 24, 2023
Got a little competitive out there - all correct 😎 Finally I can breathe! 😂
I L O V E your username and profile pic lol
3 1
Replying to jjangkuanrui • Mar 24, 2023
Title Cheer Up
I'll believe in your words, I just started episode 1 cuz of ur comment
Beleive me, you are NOT making a mistake! You will love it! even if this drama is not a genre you like, you will never regret watching it!
1 0
On Park Seo Jun • Mar 22, 2023
Person Park Seo Jun
GUYS IS HE ACTUALLY ACTING IN THE MARVELS MOVIE RELEASING ON 10TH NOVEMBER 2023?!?!?
4 2
On Lee Shin Young • Mar 15, 2023
We need him to be in more kdramas and he needs more lead roles!
And I really want him to be in a school kdrama!
5 2
Replying to WTILK • Mar 15, 2023
Please give this man more lead roles.
E X A C T L Y !
1 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Mar 3, 2023
I'm confused - is this supposed to be a special day????
Happy belated birthday lol
2 1