Editorials
On The Fated General • Jul 17, 2020
Title The Fated General
I’m dying of anticipation waiting for 2 of Zhang Ruoyun’s drama : Joy of Life 2 and this one!
2 0
Replying to Euphoria • Jul 11, 2020
Title Butterfly Lovers
This cant be base off The Butterfly lover folktale can it??
It certainly is
0 1
On The Infinite Love • Jun 26, 2020
Title The Infinite Love
You’ve got to be kidding me! How am I to choose between Push and Son Yukee
15 0
Replying to Kenny • Jun 26, 2020
Title Payakorn Sorn Ruk
Where are you all watching this? The websites I checked out had srsly bad video and audio quality as if it's from…
I watch mine from Telegram, the JamesJiFansub channel
1 2
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • May 28, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
The feels are going to be heavy in this one, this is going to be a tearjerker, and I’m taking it hook, line and sinker! I can’t wait to watch Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Hye Ji.
3 0
Replying to wint3rmel0nlatte • May 5, 2020
Title My Himalayan Embrace
Personally for me, yeah i don't like the female lead because her character is a bit too much - just her characteristics…
Okay, maybe I’ll just dip my toes in the first episode >•<
1 0
Replying to SSKF • May 4, 2020
Title Sapai Import
So the site is closed? I was looking for this series yesterday and couldn't find it's what happened?
You’re very right about this, it feels like the malicious haters won, their intention was to chase people away from Muse’s website, and though indirectly, it’s exactly what happened. Though I don’t blame Muse, I’m studying foreign languages atm, and I tell you, a lot of time, thought and energy goes into translation. You can’t just go through all that and have some black hearted individual calling you a money grubber, when you get next to nothing for all your hard work. I understand Muse, I just feel that those assholes won, and it pains me.
2 2
On My Himalayan Embrace • May 4, 2020
Title My Himalayan Embrace
I really want to watch this for Pon, but I’m seeing a lot of people not liking the FL’s character, is she that terrible?
1 2
Replying to Ijaymia • Apr 8, 2020
Title Mist of Love
Subbed or Raw?
If you have any other lakorn Chanel links to share with me, I’d be very grateful >.<
0 1
Replying to Ijaymia • Apr 8, 2020
Title Mist of Love
Subbed or Raw?
Bless you
0 0
Replying to Ijaymia • Apr 7, 2020
Title Mist of Love
Subbed or Raw?
I downloaded the app and tried looking for the channel, couldn’t find it. When I googled it I tried clicking on the ‘preview channel’ didn’t get any reaction at all, is ther a problem? I know I’m being such a nuisance, I’m so sorry >.<
0 4
Replying to Ijaymia • Apr 7, 2020
Title Mist of Love
Subbed or Raw?
Thanks so much!
0 0
Replying to Ijaymia • Apr 6, 2020
Title Mist of Love
Subbed or Raw?
Pls on which platform?
0 7
Replying to Rhainne • Mar 29, 2020
Title Mist of Love
Currently watching episode 5. The story just got very interesting. Love the production. Love JiTaew ???.
Subbed or Raw?
0 9
On Mist of Love • Mar 29, 2020
Title Mist of Love
Pls is anyone watching this subbed already? I need to sink my claws into this show!
0 1
On Payakorn Sorn Ruk • Mar 12, 2020
Title Payakorn Sorn Ruk
Count me in! The plot sounds interesting, and I’m definitely not missing a new James Ji drama!
3 0
Replying to Ijaymia • Mar 3, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
I’m actually afraid about her role here. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I didn’t like her character…
Amen to that
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Mar 1, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Lee Min Ho is great, sure, but at least choose a less good looking second male lead omg im a huge fan of Woo Do…
My problem too sis! I’m a fan of woo do Han, I’m already rooting for him
1 0
Replying to attitudehed • Mar 1, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
Am I the only one who's really here for KGE?
I’m actually afraid about her role here. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I didn’t like her character in Goblin. She was terribly miscast in that role! Don’t get me wrong, she’s a great actress, trust me I’ve seen all her works in dramas and movies and it seems to me that she does better as certain type of characters, and Eun Taek in Goblin was not a fit for her. Coin locker girl, wonderful, Cheese in the trap, good, but not in Goblin, so color me worried about her role in this. I’ll be cheering on for her though .
3 6
Replying to Jean • Feb 21, 2020
Title XX
i though this has lesbian content
Poster is deceiving ?
0 1
