I doubt that. Han brought his sister back so he thinks of his family happiness as well.There is not need to try…
I never painted him badly, I didn't say that he's a bad person I'm just highlighting the similarity to that of the FL grandfather. that because he is a scholar with strong morals if a situation like that happens he's more likely to make such a choice due to his beliefs. it's like the shen and Lin family, when family chose to die to protect their pride or legacy while the Lin chose to protect themselves and their families that's what I'm saying, I'm not saying that he's bad and ML is good both of them have their own flaws
I just thought about this if lan xiang ended up with scholar Han and they have family together and he enters the palace with a title, if a situation that happens with lanxiang father happens I feel like scholar Han will make the same choice as her father did. while with jinqi he'd rather die than allow his family or wife to get killed with him because to him he wants them to live a good life even if it is without him. I think that's the vast difference between them.
omg the slave arc is almost done, next is the marriage arc I think what solidified jinqi forcing the marriage was when she saved him after the battle I'm guessing the emperor asked him for anything he wants and he requested marriage to lanxiang so that she wouldn't be able to reject him before that I think there should be an arc where by the DU siblings main purpose is revealed, then we get the two leads falling in love and cuique trying to ruin it.
If you watched the second trailer there's pretty much more spoiler from what I can seeLin jinqi had a second marriage…
And I see some people in the comment hating the ML and actually supporting the SFL, she's a victim of the patriarchy but also one of the oppressors under the patriarchy and unfair system I wonder how many maids she's killed and destroyed their lives.
If you watched the second trailer there's pretty much more spoiler from what I can see Lin jinqi had a second marriage not with the FL I think. Du zheng sister is the antagonist Has fu rong been introduced, that is her bestie. I think there are a lot of deaths too, like jin qi ex wife dying, idk I think a maid died and I'm afraid it might be xiaolan from what I saw, FL and ML had a kid they grew old together 😁
Again, my sympathy is for the SFL. Men in that Era would face Zero consequences for cheating. In fact, there no…
She deserves no sympathy yes women back then literally had no right, but that doesn't make her innocent she's wicked, has little sympathy for human lives and also a cheater, yes she has faced injustice but what about the other women she tortured?, due to the patriarchy a lot of the high class women in this drama are the ones encouraging the patriarchy
In a way I feel bad for the lin jinqi wife she's uneducated and aspires to do things just like a man does but she can't, she's stuck in her husband's house like a prison but that does not excuse her bad behaviours she's a cheater, very wicked, thinks very little of people below her.
The men of the shen family were the women downfall, because why can't that grandfather let down his ego knowing…
I blamed the men in contrast to the lin family even though they look greedy they atleast thought about their family and quickly find a way to save themselves unlike the shen family the more annoying thing was that when the guards came to the house they were not surprised it was like they were expecting them, yes I am judging I would never understand what it is like to live back then but atleast I'll fear for my life we all live once I would not want to die because my grandfather could not put his pride down to save the family, it was partially their fault and the immature and petty emperor who hold onto grudges.
The men of the shen family were the women downfall, because why can't that grandfather let down his ego knowing…
No like what I mean is that the grandpa and the FL father knew all these were coming and they couldn't do anything about it before it got worse, it's the grandfather's fault, he couldn't lie to save his family it all comes down to their ego and pride
Let me just say that the trailer gives me goosebumps every time the women empowerment and the dialogues are just…
The men of the shen family were the women downfall, because why can't that grandfather let down his ego knowing that these women are innocent they know nothing about what's going on they could've even divorce them so that they alone could die instead of implicating the others
if lan xiang ended up with scholar Han and they have family together and he enters the palace with a title, if a situation that happens with lanxiang father happens I feel like scholar Han will make the same choice as her father did.
while with jinqi he'd rather die than allow his family or wife to get killed with him because to him he wants them to live a good life even if it is without him. I think that's the vast difference between them.
Lin jinqi had a second marriage not with the FL I think.
Du zheng sister is the antagonist
Has fu rong been introduced, that is her bestie.
I think there are a lot of deaths too, like jin qi ex wife dying, idk I think a maid died and I'm afraid it might be xiaolan from what I saw, FL and ML had a kid they grew old together 😁