Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 31
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2024
  • Awards Received: Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to Wisecrackerspread • Sep 1, 2026
Early spring
Yes 😭😭 Even though unexpected things happened along the way, until the very end he never once thought about leaving her or even making her sad. He protected her and stood by her until the end. I don’t even care if they ever produce a similar ML because no one will ever compare. 😭 And I’m honestly jealous that you’re watching it for the first time 🥹😭 I wish I could experience this drama for the first time again.
2 2
Replying to InX • Aug 31, 2026
she is so real honestly... a well written character.Sang Yan is them mos unrealistic character of cdrama world…
Exactly!! That’s actually why it’s my favorite Cdrama. I know Sang Yan is unrealistic, but that’s the whole point 😭 sometimes I just want to watch something that lets me dream a little
2 0
Replying to Wisecrackerspread • Aug 31, 2026
Early spring
Is it your first time watching it? 😍
SY is on another level. Plus, the FL is smart, strong, and so well-written, and the actress is perfect for the role.
He doesn’t make her life difficult like the ML in The Early Spring, and the FL doesn’t let anyone get too close to her.
2 4
Replying to Wisecrackerspread • Aug 30, 2026
Early spring
it's not for me really 😕 it's more like a friend's(colleges)with benefits.
I'm looking for similar plot like TFF 🫶
but thank you for your suggestion ☺️
1 6
Replying to mimi1122 • Aug 28, 2026
It was such a cool yet warm drama, especially because of Sang Yan. HOW can someone be that nice?? 😭 He was…
she is so real honestly... a well written character.
Sang Yan is them mos unrealistic character of cdrama world but at the same time the best one.
3 2
On The First Frost • Aug 28, 2026
I’m honestly embarrassed that I’m considering watching this for the 5th time 🥲 I keep wanting to rewatch it, then I come to my senses 😭 Someone please recommend me something similar before I give in 😂
10 9
Replying to InX • Aug 27, 2026
daepyonim forgot to breathe sis 🥲a second it's to much for him🤣
yes,we need more ML like him🫶
1 0
Replying to reverie • Aug 27, 2026
How is he perfect? If anything he's more flawed than FLHow could she have handled it any more maturely? She’s…
idk, I dropped it at episode 5. But she had only been at her first job for a week and already slept with her CEO. What was she expecting? 😭 She acts so young and naive, even though she’s probably in her early 20s.
Yes, the boss is handsome and very attractive. He’s perfect for the role. We’ve seen a lot of cold MLs, but he’s really good at it.
That’s just my opinion, and I respect yours.
0 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
The ML is perfect, but I have a lot to say about the FL, unfortunately 😫 Just imagine the angst if she were more mature, and they had to fight their feelings instead of sleeping together in the first few episodes 😔 I’m not even curious anymore.
1 18
Replying to Ifa • Aug 26, 2026
Daepyeonim should stop relying on AI. 😂
yeah but actually AI was right from the beginning, she only wrote in her diary the boss name🥲
4 0
Replying to Jasmishaaa • Aug 26, 2026
my man wanted that kiss like yesterday lol, he didn’t wait for point second before going inn😭😭😭alsooooo…
I was wondering what if she said, ‘I like you, but as a boss…’ or idk 😭 He didn’t even let her finish 🤣
7 0
Replying to RifatAli • Aug 25, 2026
If you have a friend like Chan then you dont need a enemy from outside.
I think he use his puppy eyes to act like a victim in every situation 🤨 expeasly at the interview
6 0
Replying to Mirinda • Aug 25, 2026
Theppeonnimmm! Take a second before kissing 😭😭 *blushing* aaahhh😭
daepyonim forgot to breathe sis 🥲a second it's to much for him🤣
10 2
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 25, 2026
OMG, they’re both so clumsy 😫 Two nerds falling in love with each other 🤣
Hagi kissed her like he’d been waiting 8 episodes for her to finally express her feelings. Brooo, breathe 😭😆
28 0
On Dearest • Aug 23, 2026
Title Dearest
this drama seems expensive✨️
4 0