K-Drama Replying to frenchlucy • Apr 10, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I’m not a shipper, but you don’t end a romance story with a breakup. You end a breakup story with a breakup.…
💯
2 0
Replying to These Dramatic Days • Apr 10, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Well, it took me a week to process the ending and I think I've made peace with it. I share all my processing here…
You sound like me, and what a Beautiful journey
1 0
Replying to melonmochi • Apr 5, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
"if it's not an autobiography then you want to immerse yourself in fantasy" that's fine for you but you don't…
I never said I like fluff, I enjoy quality dramas. The show was more than a romance story. Finally you can get annoyed, and we can get annoyed right back because In the end of a day it’s a fictitious drama and if the viewers felt like the ending wasn’t up to par, then they can score accordingly. What’s annoying is ppl getting mad that a drama dropped by a measly point….
7 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 5, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Viewers have a right to voice their opinions about the series and adjust the score accordingly. You can't be mad at viewers who wanted a happy ending for the main couple. Personally I am not a fan of gut wrenching endings whether it's a lot of death, or tragic love ending. Of course it's realistic, but when you pick up a book, or watch a drama, if it's not an autobiography, then you want to immerse yourself in a fantasy. That's why Cinderella stories are so popular, because more than likely it won't happened in your lifetime, but being able to live vicariously through the characters of a story is satisfaction within itself. These sorts of ending evoke an overwhelming emotional reaction, and not in a good way. Youth of May and Mr. Sunshine are example of other beautiful written stories, and as a viewer who connects with the characters there is a post grieving process. Finally, there are people in dark spaces, suicidal, healing, and grieving who watch these shows for comfort, and these sort of endings can trigger meltdowns and God only knows what else. The purpose of this form of art is for entertainment (enjoyment) purposes. I don't mind a sad ending here and there, but every good quality drama seems to head into that direction and that's troubling.
35 3
Replying to Pinwheel • Apr 5, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I’m sorry, I really don’t agree with people saying “the ending is great because it is realistic”. I actually…
Exactly! The beautiful love turn into a tragic love and tragic ending…it’s not all good memories because pain is involved….that’s the reality of why first love end.
4 0
Replying to Pulmeria • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I think it would have been possible if they didn’t introduce Minchae at the beginning as Kim. That would have…
You couldn’t said it best, great examples. Our FL was a kid with minimum expectations, they grew up and their lives grew them apart…
1 0
Replying to Pulmeria • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I think it would have been possible if they didn’t introduce Minchae at the beginning as Kim. That would have…
Totally agree…your needs and personality change and adapt with time!
1 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I’m crying hard…people grow up and life takes you in different directions. We can’t get time back, that’s for sure…I’m not ok!
7 0
On Youth of May • Apr 4, 2022
Title Youth of May
A year later and still couldn’t finish this drama 😢
2 0
On Choi Hyun Wook • Apr 4, 2022
Person Choi Hyun Wook
He nailed the 90s nostalgic persona…took me back 30 years ago 😢
2 0
Replying to ErenYeager9 • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Epi 1-9 AMAZING !! legit could not stop myself from watching this show. from episode 10 on story starts going…
I agree with this!
0 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I ship Ji Woong and Ji Seung Wan 👫
2 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 3, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Not a fan of the FL so far, the ML got potential…
1 0
Replying to Luv • Jan 31, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
This is a writer who loves to harass her characters rather than connect them.
💯
1 0
Replying to OppasBitch • Jan 26, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
One of the most disappointing shows I've seen recently, which is a shame because ever since I heard of the casting…
YES, YES, YES finally someone brave enough to speak the truth. This show was over hyped, and underwhelming and that's nicely putting it. The FL was also disappointed to me in the Crowned Clown, and based on both drams she is way over-hyped. As you say I wasn't sold on her feelings and loyal dedication for the Crown Prince, as his for her. Mr. Sunshine is a perfect example of a show where there wasn't even a kiss, limited physical contact, but the chemistry between the two, the sweet moments, the eye gazing, the concerns, and sacrifice, and vulnerability they showed towards each other pulled you in. She isn't the greatest Rom Com actress, and the more I watch K-dramas the more I realized that this genre isn't for everyone. It takes more than a pretty or handsome face to be successful in this genre. I'd say she was ok and I'll rate this show between a 7.5-8 and a 8 based on the ML's performance. The show was well-written, the female lead just didn't deliver to give this show the edge it needed. The ML definitely carried the show and had a stellar performance, and with the right FL this could have been a masterpiece but it fell completely short in my books.
1 1
Replying to JustRozelyn • Jan 26, 2022
Title Switch On
Initially, I felt like I was watching the W. I have reservations about watching this show.
Oh my God you watching 🤣 I haven’t seen any rants yet lol did you like the W?
1 1
On Rinko-san Wants to Try • Jan 20, 2022
Title Rinko-san Wants to Try
For 8 30 minute episodes this was a good watch. Attractive leads, and supporting cast. Tolerable female lead. I am embarrassed to mentioned how many times I have rewatched it. I wish they had a part 2 and 3.
3 0
Replying to JustRozelyn • Jan 17, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I'm about to be mean. Forget Mr. Park with his cheating, poor decision-making self. Anna may have had to level…
You are triggered every episode 🤣
1 1
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 17, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
So we just gone make all the sinners saints now.
4 1
Replying to JustRozelyn • Jan 16, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Does anyone else read the comments before they watch the show? Curious. I love to hear what everyone else is talking…
Me lamo
0 0
