K-Drama
Replying to manicmuse • Dec 22, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Me: I can’t watch this. People can’t be this stupid and annoying.Also me: grabs snacks while pressing play…
This is so new lmao
1 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 22, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Sorry not sorry but Dan Dan needs to redeem herself....
4 2
Replying to deswrath • Dec 22, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
It was more than that - that man is his father. (Not biological but his father non the less). Not once since marrying…
Disgusting!!!! I’m not over it 😤
1 1
Replying to deswrath • Dec 22, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
It was more than that - that man is his father. (Not biological but his father non the less). Not once since marrying…
Beyond!!!!!!
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 21, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
I can’t forgive Dae Boem after that conversation with the man who raised him when he had no dad!
2 7
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 21, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Repeat after me WE ARE NOT OK with the 2nd leads in a relationship. Uncle deserves better!!!
6 9
Replying to ztravs88 • Dec 21, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I really can't keep defending you if you're going to keep acting like this, Park Dan Dan 😭I got so annoyed…
What you said 👏🏿
1 0
Replying to JeA • Dec 21, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I'm always critical about the number of slapping scenes in kdrama but now that I'm watching this one, there's…
Dan Dan brother need a whole cluster of slaps 😩
0 0
Replying to sadnbroke • Dec 21, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I stopped watching the show when the amnesia episodes started (just to see how long they’d drag it out) and…
She proved through his amnesia why she isnt worthy to be his wife, and damn sure not a stepmother
3 0
Replying to mooc • Dec 20, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
DD having trust issues with YG is understandable.She believes her own dad cheated on her mom with his step-mom.DD…
Dan Dan has been passive PERIODT and if she wants to be the chairman’s wife she need to grow a backbone and stop all that crying.?
1 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 20, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
This is the drama I didn’t know I needed.
4 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 18, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Overrated
2 2
Replying to Scarlet • Nov 30, 2021
Title Mine
When heesoo loses her baby and all the women are present there is probably one of my fav scenes in all of kdrama…
Definitely a powerful and related able scene! The best yet!
1 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 28, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
It’s good to hear both favorable and unfavorable views…I’ve been able to save a lot of time by avoiding time spent watching sketchy dramas. Let ppl express their views good or bad! Simple as that!
4 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 25, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
I know the feedback below may not be the most positive, but there also no lies. I gave it a chance and enjoyed the first two episodes, but as the storyline development It goes further down hill....the FL has to challenge herself to learn how to be a little bit more expressive in her acting/facial expressions....
10 0
Replying to castawaydish • Nov 25, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
I think this should have the multiple couple tag. Also, too much negativity in the comments here. I for one am…
1. I agree she's not the best or worst actress; she's better suited for rom-com 2. She does usually do only monotonous and stoic roles 3. there's a lot of negativity; possible bc of her divorce and breaking her ex heart ( I don't know)....Needless to say both of their bore personalities result in a draggy show so I hope this changes soon.
3 0
Replying to kawaigyeomie • Nov 18, 2021
Title Fall in Love
I’m in the midst of watching ep 17 and about 30 minutes in and I just can’t wait to share how i ‘adore’…
We love him! 😊
0 1
Replying to Rhea • Nov 16, 2021
Title Fall in Love
is it just me? male lead and female lead have no chemistry 😐 like, when they act it gets boring so I skip to…
I agree! The ML seems like a charismatic actor so I would blame it more on the blah acting of the actress….
0 0
On Fall in Love • Nov 13, 2021
Title Fall in Love
11 episodes in and not one clue or investigative move around her moms divorce, death.
0 1
Replying to Minoucha • Nov 13, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
I really like SHK's acting. She tends to be underrated as people tend to focus on her looks too much. One thing…
I think Bc that’s an acting skill she hasn’t acquired after all these decades of acting. That’s why these sort of dramas suit her.
2 0
