Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 12, 2023

Friends

Replying to Sneha • 15 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Flashbacks to benedict bridgerton saying be my mistress
I know, I saw the preview! Jinqi beat the scholar to the punch lol! Jinqi fans rise up XD
0 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 18 days ago
Aiyooo manly with dimples is phrase I didn’t know I neededddddd but I dooooo
Literally!! He needs to unhand me so Im not waiting every episode to see him smile. Aigooooo
2 0
Replying to Sneha • 18 days ago
Flashbacks to benedict bridgerton saying be my mistress
Omg no 😭 that was actually a disaster
2 3
Replying to MadelineMaureen • 18 days ago
So are we thinking piggieback or bridal carry? 😊😄
Bridal style for sure, she's his woman now!
4 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • 18 days ago
Not him sitting there drinking from the same wine glass like he's at his own wedding banquet. 😆 Dude is fully…
Seriously, you could just see the admiration and how his gaze softens when he looks at her omgggg. He's definitely plotting to marry our girl soon!
3 0
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
I haven't been this excited about a drama since story of minglan. Im kicking and screaming because they're feeding us every episode. Im already planning to rewatch this drama! ML is manly with dimples and FL is smart and kind. Its the perfect blend. I highly recommend it!
27 4
On Lin Yi • Sep 1, 2026
Person Lin Yi
I just realized I’ve never seen him in a historical drama 😭
3 3
On Road to Success • Aug 16, 2026
As someone who barely watches modern dramas, Road to success was very well done. It's very wholesome and touching. I'm definitely adding it to my comfort watch list!
22 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 25, 2026
I really want a separate drama with cui and bu shulin pleaseeee🥹 The potential and the chemistry is 🔥
5 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 25, 2026
Fl was in denial the whole drama and was so reluctant. All of a sudden she’s lovey dovey with him, it felt like there was no progression. Now she’s willing to accept him… I guess it’s not a bad thing but it felt sudden
4 1
On My Royal Nemesis • May 23, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Ep 5 has me belly laughing at the end😂😂 why would she do that omg he really called her rat poison
3 0
Replying to Istoleyrpringles • May 19, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
Exactly this! I knew he was bad news the moment I saw him a couple of scenes into the drama. He has crazy eyes…
Omggg I just watched the trailer😭 I feared this would happened. He was angryyy but rightfully so. I just hope he can still trust her after this.

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with Chen xuan Qing. He’s getting worse with his manipulation and he’ll soon become a bandit like his father.
0 3
Replying to Istoleyrpringles • May 19, 2026
Exactly this! I knew he was bad news the moment I saw him a couple of scenes into the drama. He has crazy eyes…
Yes! He’s even staring to recognize she avoids being in the same room as him.

Didn’t she mention all of the struggles in her family with her father’s concubine to him? I don’t think ml would do that to her. Plus I haven’t seen ml’s siblings take in any concubines. There's probably gonna be a misunderstanding between them, dramas love doing that so I guess we’ll see.
0 5
On A Splendid Match • May 19, 2026
This drama is getting better after the main couple’s marriage but I wish we got to see them interact more and actually fall in love before that.It kind of felt like they sprinkled some romance in there between them. But ML has aura and he’s manly 🥰 Action scenes could use some work but he’s growing as an actor . Fl is pretty and feisty which I like.
5 0
Replying to Miyamo • May 19, 2026
I need spoilers before I watched 32, cause every time Chen xuan qing comes to my screen, I get a mini heart attack…
Exactly this! I knew he was bad news the moment I saw him a couple of scenes into the drama. He has crazy eyes and he’s getting more unhinged! I feel like the more she’s hiding the fact that she used to like him, the more it will strain her relationship with yanyun. She already know sometimes he gets insecure smh
3 7
Replying to aria • May 2, 2026
Title Destined
at ep 10 and the story is not bad, but i cant seem to continue watching because it feels like something’s missing.…
I also had to force myself to finish it. I really don’t know what it was but it was missing something
2 0
Replying to Cater Karolina • Mar 3, 2026
Well I'll wait and see. I loved previous actress as Nanno, but 2nd season wasn't that great in my opinion (1st…
I agree, do you know why the actress was changed?
0 3
On The Starry Love • Feb 25, 2026
Sighhh I keep coming back to watch this drama ❤️ they don’t make anything good like this anymore
3 0