Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 8, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On 100 Days of Deception • 20 hours ago
Title 100 Days of Deception Spoiler
Intriguing drama, the end of ep1 was really tense in a good way. I think Phillip Yoo character and Yoo So Ran are fantastic, and I'm dying to find out what happens. For me KYJ is a bit overly theatrical, and borderline comedic which detracts from the obvious plot, and considering her circumstances, she's a bit lightweight for me. Also how did she know where the different rooms were, ie the bathroom, when she had never been in this huge house before. Don't know how Park Jin Young will pan out, he could be great depending on how his character evolves. The beginning reminded me of Oliver Twist, where all the kid beggars are under the rule of The Artful Dodger.
2 1
Replying to Critica sin filtro • 3 days ago
Merry Berry Love (2026) — Episode 1: 5/5This J-drama is a collaboration between Japan and South Korea. Interestingly,…
thanks, interesting.
0 0
Replying to Joanna • 3 days ago
this is definitely not a site where u can make friends and have others respect ur opinion :<i only use it to…
Actually I have read some comments on different Cdramas and Jdramas that have been so respectful and interesting and funny, somehow mainly kdrama seems to attract really intense reactions, I think if people seriously hate the drama, or others opinions just respectfully comment and drop it.
1 0
Replying to anan • 4 days ago
He looks so good even from back side. How many times Xu Chi watching him goes from from behind ? For me I can…
Have to agree.
0 0
On Irreplaceable • 5 days ago
I think when Wei Da Xun hits the screen he energises this drama, the FL lead is cute and a good actress but I think he is what makes this drama have punch. I had a look at a couple of his other ones, Guilty, and Later, I laughed, both really good. He's a great actor, great presence.
5 2
Replying to JLM • 12 days ago
Agree, and this drama is so compelling and well acted that you just watch as the story slowly unfolds without…
Agree, and cinematography is particularly spectacular which highlights the narrative amazingly. What is compelling about the performances is the lack of artifice, or self-consciousness that are part of many current dramas where the major focus is looking physically perfect.
2 0
Replying to JLM • 12 days ago
Agree, and this drama is so compelling and well acted that you just watch as the story slowly unfolds without…
He's pretty smooth. He must know he's stunning, when he passes by any mirror!
2 0
Replying to JLM • 12 days ago
Agree, and this drama is so compelling and well acted that you just watch as the story slowly unfolds without…
Was about to ask the same thing lol
0 0
Replying to JLM • 12 days ago
Agree, and this drama is so compelling and well acted that you just watch as the story slowly unfolds without…
Have to agree, he was excellent in A Moment But Forever. Initially the ultimate stoic, untouchable, godlike figure, and that monologue was outstanding, as was the entire concept of the drama.
3 0
Replying to JLM • 12 days ago
Agree, and this drama is so compelling and well acted that you just watch as the story slowly unfolds without…
Same!
0 0
Replying to JLM • 12 days ago
Agree, and this drama is so compelling and well acted that you just watch as the story slowly unfolds without…
Yes I saw him in an interview he's very cool. He was saying he didn't consider himself that good looking, and doesn't play off this aspect of himself. Agree his charm does make him more adorable.
2 3
Replying to Enigma05 • 12 days ago
When he told her at the graveside that he was not a good husband, I wanted to shake him. I’m like you are a…
Agree, and this drama is so compelling and well acted that you just watch as the story slowly unfolds without ever getting bored. Both leads are fantastic as is the rest of the cast, but I honestly think LXY is a phenomenal actor, he manages to convey so many responses with minimal facial expressions, he's incredibly handsome but doesn't really use this as part of the character, he really commits to his character even if silly or humiliated, etc.
6 15
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 15 days ago
Wow everyone in the company is so wired and stressed, they are all so immaculately dressed, the hair and makeup is perfect, in fact the make up is soooo thick LJH looks like a character out of a Kabuki theatre. I feel the characters are very proper and one dimensional, I think I preferred LJH in The Art of Sarah, he was more of a developed multi dimensional person. Otherwise it's a copy/paste not bad drama, I think it's a shame that nothing more interesting has evolved out of the Lottery win,
4 6
Replying to samstones • 25 days ago
Yes the writing goes off. Yes, there are some scenes that are just …how can I say off in terms of storytelling.…
Totally agree.
1 0
Replying to ArasxLee • 25 days ago
The acting is top tier, just not feeling this season? I don’t know.
Yes, unfortunately I agree. The cast/acting is excellent, etc etc but somehow I'm not hooked. I was really expecting something amazing, having watched S1.
0 0
Lily Alice • Aug 21, 2026
He is beyond impressive. No point going over what he has had to face, everyone knows it. I just wish him every success possible, in his career, his health, his happiness. I hope all his family, friends and colleagues support him through, and all his millions of fans.
11 0
On Until the T-Shirt Dries • Aug 21, 2026
Title Until the T-Shirt Dries Spoiler
Unlike most people I'm finding the Mitsuru disappearance thing interesting. I can see it really was beyond devastating and cruel for Sakiko, but I'm dying to find out what happened and I'm totally fascinated how the characters are able to both absorb the sadness, be furious, stay sane and civil, be curious, and angry all at once. This drama is so well written and the acting is phenomenal. It's such a unique story, and the take on this situation is really unusual. I love how kind Itsuki is to his gorgeous son, and also to Sakikoi. The main leads are funny, and courageous, but pace themselves so well in terms of the other person. At this point I have theories about how things will pan out but it's not that certain. This is currently one of the best dramas I'm watching atm, probably along with The Affair was only the Beginning. lol
5 1
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Aug 18, 2026
There seem to be a lot of filler eps, like some couples from previous years, and some recaps, some where the participants are already looking back at eps and commenting. It's hardly started, and there are not many firmly established couples yet, I don't really get it.
1 3