News Replying to Jeeee • Jan 16, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
or :))
ouch
1 2
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 16, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
started off pretty good , does it continue like that or ??
2 4
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 16, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
rip my studies and responsibilities for today
4 0
On Spring Fever • Jan 5, 2026
Title Spring Fever
OKAY this is so goodddd , I kept laughing the entire episode. Great way to start 2026 .
15 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE 7 TO BE OUT AHAHAHHA
3 6
On Speed and Love • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
HE IS SO FINE NGL AND ESTER YU IS LOOKING SO PRETYY AHHH
18 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I WAS SHOOK TO SEE MIKE LIKE I W ENT NO WAY IT'S HIM RIGHT AND SAW THE CAST OMG.
0 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 10, 2025
Title Speed and Love
AM I CLOWNING MYSELF? IS TI COMING OUT ON 11 TH OR NAH ?? AHHH ILL CRASH OUT
4 0
Replying to Jane • Dec 10, 2025
Title Speed and Love
When’s your birthday twin
today twin
0 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Dec 10, 2025
Title Speed and Love
Giiiiiirl….. at this point we need to form a whole survival squad, lock hands like we’re summoning a dragon,…
LOVE THE TAGS #IHaveTrustIssuesBecauseOfThisDrama #DraggedByTheReleaseSchedule
2 1
On Speed and Love • Dec 10, 2025
Title Speed and Love
TBH BEST BIRTHDAY ATLEAST IT'S COMING OUT SOON AHAHAH I'M SO HAPPY
2 2
On Dear X • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
So far I'M LOVING thissss , it's good affff.
5 0
Lily Alice • Nov 2, 2025
Article Ok Taec Yeon announces marriage with handwritten letter
OMGGG congratulations to themmmmmmmm
1 0
On Footprints of Change • Sep 5, 2025
Title Footprints of Change
This year I keep seeing him everywhere , not complaining I'm loving it. heheh
11 0
Replying to Multi Stan D • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Omg same I cried really hard.
Me too , bro the eye contacts , the whole lifetime them I loved it sm.
1 0
Replying to Xiangyi • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I was literally crying while Washing my clothes LOL. This is my favorite xianxia couple. One thing i like about…
Omg same I cried really hard.
4 2
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Aug 29, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Wang yinglu and her ACTING 🔥
She ate so hard , she in episode 2 was so good like I can't expain in words.
2 1
On Twelve Letters • Aug 29, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
I cried a lot watching this.
13 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Damn gurl your pfp 🔥🔥
Can't help it I'm obsessed 🧎🏻♀️
1 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 26, 2025
Title Shadow Love
H e is looking soooo fineeeee.
11 2
