News
Replying to Nana • Sep 3, 2021
Article Park Seo Joon is now confirmed to join "The Marvels" movie!
Imagine that group of friends, one stared Parasite, the other is a Marvel hero, the other is BTS V, Hyungsik needs…
Hahah lol πβπ»the power this group of friends hold βπ»π³οΈπ©βπ¦―
0 0
Replying to carolinacdramalover • Sep 3, 2021
Article Park Seo Joon is now confirmed to join "The Marvels" movie!
I will try hard to not bring up WWWSK 15,000 times while watching this movie at home but it will be difficult.
Fr and specially being a Marvel fand and a Asian drama fan ahaha OMG βπ»π I can't wait!
2 0
Replying to emmagucci • Aug 28, 2021
Title Good and Evil
It's ok if you like the actors.
Ohh ty I will give it a try after I finish watching the ongoing dramas I didn't get to see for three days cuz of my studies - ty for the explanation~
1 0
Replying to emmagucci • Aug 25, 2021
Title Good and Evil
It's ok if you like the actors.
That's not the thing how is the story line and all anyways thanks
0 2
On Good and Evil • Aug 25, 2021
Title Good and Evil
Guys shall I watch this ? Is it going good?
2 4
lo_ve • Aug 16, 2021
Article EXO's Do Kyung Soo will reportedly lead the upcoming drama "Real Sword Battle"
Oki now I am very excited !!!!yesssssss
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 16, 2021
Article Ji Chang Wook confirms new Netflix drama project alongside Hwang In Yeop!
I am screaming ahahahaahhaab she wmsiakwmaiaoaooaao
1 0
